BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Danielle P.
I don’t use a lot of conditioner cause it make my hair oily but this is the only one I use! I love that I can use just a little and it goes along ways!
Shavone A.
I use this to go along with the shampoo. This is great as well. The only thing that would be better is if all conditioners were leave in conditioners
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
This conditioner is ok for one you can purchase at the drug store. It helps with detangeling but makes my hair feel slimy like I can't rinse it out.
Abbey R.
I love the shampoo and the conditioner is just as great! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth after I apply oil. It is more on the affordable side!
Yari S.
This conditioner and shampoo dried out my hair.. it made my scalp itchy for a while . I don't care for this product nor will I be repurchasing it.
Madelaine S.
I used to love Pantene, lately its been a bit overrated. They need to change up their formulas a bit more to go more natural without parabens etc.
Morgan F.
This helps my hair a lot. My end are always messed up and when I just this it's like a miracle because it makes it look like I went to the salon
Jaclyn O.
I love me some Pantene Pro-V. my hair always feels soft and gentle every time I use this stuff and I have never been dissapointed with it.
Heather W.
This gives me a silky smooth feeling which I love, however it adds alot of weight. It's hard to color your hair when u wash with pantene prior.
Nechama G.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love how it feels. It makes my hair feel really soft. It is the only brand I use. In past times I've used other ones but stuck to this brand
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?