BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product bought it from Walgreens would buy it again leaves my hair nice and silky and smooth little more expensive than others but worth the price
Ketia R.
Lo he usado es muchas ocasiones y mi cabello se siente suave y con un olor delicioso! Aparte que a medida que lo vas usando notas el cambio inmediatamente
k8ē🌹 H.
Garden Grove
Tip to using any conditioner : squeeze out as much water from your hair as you can and then put on the conditioner leaving it on in at least three minutes.
Yvette R.
Pantene is one of those hair care brands that never let's me down. I love how it smells, but what I love the most is that it makes my hair feel stronger.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I really like this conditioner it makes my hair shiny, soft and pretty but it does leave some build up so I have to switch it out every once in a while.
Amanda W.
I love this conditioner and I love pantene products!! One i ususally always buy and the price is so reasonable and makes my hair feel so soft and silky
rania z.
Akron, OH
This Pantene condition is so good after the shampoo any product or the same Pantene shampoo that's make the hair is soft and relaxed hair so amazing 😊
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
The pump is my favorite so easy to use. The product itself is the only thing I use on my hair. It makes it so soft and my curls become more manageable
Camila L.
Great size . Very affordable . Gentle to your hair . Great scent . I bought at Walmart , and it's easy to find at any local grocery store or drugstore
Danielle P.
I don’t use a lot of conditioner cause it make my hair oily but this is the only one I use! I love that I can use just a little and it goes along ways!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?