BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny it repaired a little of the damage done by the heat from the dryer and flat liner. I would definitely suggest this product if you want shiny healthy hair.
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
I really like it. Soft amd smooth to your hair.smells good. For dry hair and color treated hair.Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner @influenster
Ricky m.
Galt, CA
Love the product ! It is amazing and i would recommend it to everyone to use it ! I have never had a problem with it i always been happy and the price is amazing !
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
Leaves my hair filling soft, but I tend to have more flyways, and static in my hair when I use this, so I use a leave in conditioner to tame my hair when I use this.
MARIAH S.
Gloucester, MA
Absolutely love this conditioner so creamy and thick works so well with tangles and frizz make hair so so soft smells great good price this is my go to conditioner
Holly D.
Lexington
This is one of my favorites, it leaves your hair a shiny an soft and it helps alto if your hair has been fried or damaged, it strengthens an moisturizes your hair
Michelle H.
Lockport , NY
Works wonders for my dry ends! Makes my hair feel great for up to three days, which no other brand seems to be able to do! Would definitely suggest giving it a try
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
Let's be honest: nothing will get your hair softer than Pantene conditioner. Nothing! The only downside is you'll have zero volume if you have fine hair, but life is full of choices, people.
lyric a.
Lucasville, OH
I use this for mixing with my oils and other conditioners when it's time to deep condition my hair.. So it works great with what i use it for but i have never used it on its own
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?