BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
yani a.
Fort Myers
I do not buy it but I have sample that I get, when I use it have a good smell and it leaves your hair soft and with a good smell too , maybe later on I bought it not bad I recommend 100%
Marintya A.
This conditioner works really well. Leaving your hair nice and smooth! I personally leave the conditioner on after the shower and style it as it makes me hair look shiny and smooth
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
I really like this conditioner it leaves my hair very smooth! It's accessible at almost any and all grocery and drug stores which is a huge plus for me. It's also very affordable!
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
My sister always uses this conditioner so I use it whenever I run out of mine. It gets the job done but doesn't leave my hair feeling as soft as it does when I use other products
Lisa B.
This is my current shampoo right now. It seems to clean my hair really well which is my biggest necessity with a kid. Doesn’t have a strong scent which is nice and it’s affordable.
Karinna S.
Los Angeles
I love Pantene hair and conditioner. Especially this one right here the scent smells good & lasts all day & my scalp is always healthy. It's at an alright price. It's a satisfying hair product I love it.
Cheyenne C.
Green Hill
I love Pantene. My Nanny has been using the brand on me since I was a baby. I love the way it smells and the brand never disappoints on any product and this one is no different.
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
It’s a great conditioner for everyone. It smells super sweet but I personally love it. It doesn’t do GREAT things for my hair but it’s good. For the price, you’re really getting good size and quality.
Eliana J.
This conditioner works great! It makes my hair feel so soft and the shampoo seems to really clean it. I'd definitely recommend it. I also purchase it when the price is right.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?