BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Sanford
I love this Suave conditioner. Not only does it leave my hair feeling smooth and silky but it does not have a heaviness to it after being rinsed out. It only requires a few drops so the large size bottles go a long way.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I recently got these in my beauty box and these work well for knotty hair it's affordable, the scent smells amazing and it's long lasting. The knots don't exist in my hair when I use this product that's how great it is!
Maribel T.
Cicero Illinois
I love the quality and results of product. The price is really affordable and convenient to get anywhere I compare it with others and I would still buy it because of the target it leaves hair smooth and soft. Satisfied
Daijcha D.
W Valley City, UT
I love Pantene, it makes my hair feel so good. It gives my hair life, and makes it so smooth. I also love the smell of it. Pantene is one of my favorites, and I have always used it. I don't wash my hair daily, but when I do, I love it, and it feels alive again.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
This conditioner it's a live saver I've usen it for a long time I got it from target always it is really effective it works really good also smells really good I have red curly hair and it doesn't affect my color at all
Hannah B.
Hendersonville, TN
I love the way this smells but have problems with it making my hair greasy. It is safe for color treated hair. This is not my first go to because I have oily hair and I see its best for dry hair. I was not very satisfied!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Pantene prov makes amazing product!! This conditioner smells very good and leaves my hair untangle and soft . Love that it comes in a really big container with a pump . Satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend.
Allison D.
Skokie
Made my hair so soft compared to before I started using this conditioner and before my hair was so rough and looked liked it was dry , I think it’s best for dry scalps and I am so happy with using this conditioner
Sharon B.
Tulsa, OK
AMAZING! Athen than the fact that it's affordable, it does wonders on your hair. After the first use you will notice that your hair is softer and has 30% less frizz after it dries.
Brianna H.
Pantene always cone through with the best products! It’s not too pricey and I get high end results like I would in a salon. Really nourishes my hair and smells really clean, helps my color treated hair a lot
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?