BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
Smells great.  It takes me from dry, lifeless hair to soft, silky hair after a few uses. This conditioner lasts quite well & is affordable considering how well it works & how long it lasts me.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product it is wonderful for damage of dry hair. It is very moisturizing and it makes your hair feel very soft. I don't have dry scalp and I don't have an oily scalp either I think I have a good in between and it work greater for me. It make my hair feel very silky and it doesn't decrease my curls.
Rebecca A.
This product works well. It does not leave your hair oily. It helps to prevent a dry scalp. This product satisfied my expectations. It is not pricey. I would buy this product again in the future because it is effective. I will recommend this to others.
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I'm such a conditioner lover and I love this conditioner so much 💞 such little product goes such a long way , I use it for the ends of my hair so it's easier to de-tangel it's amazing and I recommend it to anyone that might be looking for a good conditioner
Jasmine E.
Eugene, OR
This is the best shampoo and conditioner for all around hair care. It doesn't matter if you have long, short, thick, thin, colored, or natural hair. This haircare product works wonders for everyone! I always turn to this when I run out of products to use.
Cory L.
I typically buy my shampoo and conditioner as a set because they both target the same problem and their scents are the same rather than contrasting. This conditioner works well and again having this much conditioner is good because it lasts. I recommend.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
This Pantene conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky after using it on my hair! It also helps as a detangler which makes it very easy for me to brush after the shower!
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Never ever ever again in my life will I use another one of their products in my hair.It leaves my hair extremely dry ones my hair dries up.My hair never fell out as much as when I used this.Once I switched back to treseme my hair stopped falling out
Jordan R.
Kingwood, TX
Love Pantene and the shampoo and conditioners with the pump! The bottles are so big that you dont have to worry about buying new hair products anytime soon. Long lasting, smells amazing and would definitely recommend others to try this product!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
El mejor acondicionador para el cabello! Mi cabello se ha coloreado y metido con desde que estoy en la secundaria porque siempre estoy experimentando con diferentes tintes y productos. Este acondicionador es el mejor que se puede utilizar para el cabello. Después de usarlo mi cabello se siente más fuerte y más saludable. Experimento mucho menos roturas luego hice antes de usarlo. Me encanta esto!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?