BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Wonderful conditioner and one of my favorite products. I love the smell and texture and it makes my hair feel amazing. I usually have a lot of frizz but this really helps to tame it so I am definitely a fan and would recommend it to anyone especially if you are looking for something great on a budget.
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
All the products I use on my hair to Pantene that loves my hair feeling healthy I have short hair because my hair was always like that it would get a lot of dead ends so nobody is impressed with my hair just looks so much healthier it's such a wonderful product and there's always ways that you can get your pantene for really cheap
Emma G.
I like this product other than the fact that it makes my hair very oily. My hair gets oily super easily but is at the same same very fizzy. This was my the product for me, but if you’re a person that does not have the same problem with oily hair as I do I’m sure it will work great.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I really like this conditioner. Great benefits to improve and maintain your hair. Love that it comes in a pump. Pantene has always been one of my go to drugstore brands. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Jaqueline Z.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been using this conditioner for about 2 months. It helps de-tangle my hair and leaves it smelling amazing but haven't seen any results as far as anything it advertises. It's a good conditioner if that's all u need it for but wouldn't recommend if targeting something specific.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is a good shampoo. I use this shampoo in rotation with a few others but it is definitely one that I will continue to buy. I feel that this shampoo when I use it helps the most with taming frizz and strengthening the strands from the roots! I am satisfied with the results that this product gives my hair which is why I give it 4 stars.
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
This conditioner makes my hair feel super soft! It doesn't leave my hair sticky. It has a nice scent. It treats my oily hair right. I don't know how it will affect color treated hair, because my hair isn't dyed. I would recommend it to those who want shinny and smooth hair.
Madi P.
Fort Worth
It is okay. I havent't noticed any real improvement in my hair. I would look into finding a better alternative. I purchased this conditioner and the matching shampoo at Costco it was fairly inexpensive. I was hoping this conditioner would help with frizz and dryness.
Andrea C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have years using Pantene is one of the brands that is best for my hair. I have curly hair and no all the brands help me. My daughter and I both use Pantene conditioner
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
This is one of my fav brands of shampoos, my #1 go to. It smells great and leavs your hear feeling really clean. It helped me with dandruff,it leavs my hair smelling great fpr a long period of time and feeling healthy and shiny. I would really recommend this product 👌👌
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?