BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?3 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this product for about three years now. It does not disappoint. It always tends to come in a package of both the shampoo and the conditioner so that is a bonus. But I would not recommend using this alone as a deep conditioning type of product I would suggest using this in addition to another product.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I've gone through so many bottles of Pantene conditioner this is definitely in my top three favorite conditioners. I tried probably over 30 different conditioners in the past 4 years and this is by far the one that works the best for me. My hair gets super tingly at times and is very curly and Frizzy and it has a very thick texture to it and this gets my hair super duper soft & moistened. Personally I do struggle with my hair getting super duper naughty and this product definitely helps me untangle it very easily with just a simple steps of a hairbrush this product and the shower. Would recommend to anybody with any hair type at all.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
This conditioner worked so well to remove knots from my hair.  I did use it when my hair was colored and it worked well.  This worked really well to hydrate my hair and make it smooth.  Also, this conditioner has a really nice smell that stays in my hair all day long.  I was very satisfied and would buy it again.  I get this at Costco in a two pack with the shampoo.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I originally got this product in the pump because i thought it was a better deal and I'm still going through it 2 months later, after using it for this long it has done amazing things for my hair , I do recommend this to others I was very satisfied with this product
Fantasia E.
New York
Pantene always seems to moisture my curls each time. The scent is also amazing and can last up to a week. I would say this best on normal scalp. If your looking for moisture though, then this is it. I can say I am always satisfied with this conditioner when I use it.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
Can't remember what I used to use for Pantene I know I tried a few other shampoos it just wasn't for me didn't really wash my hair I guess if you can't afford much I guess this can work for you
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
I am type 4a in regards to my curl pattern and I always love Pantene hair conditioners for detangling my hair. I found this works very well but the only thing is that I feel like it doesn't completely nourish the hair. I feel as if my hair was shedding more with this product. I wanna try the Pantene conditioner with argan oil, I think it will work better for me.
Michelle H.
My mom loves this shampoo. She has very straight, thin, and very soft, silky fine hair- and she swears this keeps her hair from frizzing up and gives her a great shine.
I, however, have wavy/curly, dry hair, and this conditioner just makes it feel pretty normal in softness and texture! It does have a clean smell, and does an okay job!
Lisa B.
This is my current shampoo right now. It seems to clean my hair really well which is my biggest necessity with a kid. Doesn’t have a strong scent which is nice and it’s affordable.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
I use this conditioner along with the same brand shampoo because it can’t be compared to any other brand that I have tried. It is the best conditioner for my thick hair. I am very satified with this product!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?