BY PANTENE #5 in Conditioner

Infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex and packed with 5 solutions for moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color protection and lightweight protection.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:
WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?3 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the p...2 Answers
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this product for about three years now. It does not disappoint. It always tends to come in a package of both the shampoo and the conditioner so that is a bonus. But I would not recommend using this alone as a deep conditioning type of product I would suggest using this in addition to another product.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I've gone through so many bottles of Pantene conditioner this is definitely in my top three favorite conditioners. I tried probably over 30 different conditioners in the past 4 years and this is by far the one that works the best for me. My hair gets super tingly at times and is very curly and Frizzy and it has a very thick texture to it and this gets my hair super duper soft & moistened. Personally I do struggle with my hair getting super duper naughty and this product definitely helps me untangle it very easily with just a simple steps of a hairbrush this product and the shower. Would recommend to anybody with any hair type at all.
Lauren F.
This conditioner makes my hair smooth and it smells great. My only concern is that it builds up over time in my hair and causes it to be heavy. I have to stay in the shower longer to try to wash it out. I wish it were easier to wash out, but I still use this conditioner anyway.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
This conditioner worked so well to remove knots from my hair.  I did use it when my hair was colored and it worked well.  This worked really well to hydrate my hair and make it smooth.  Also, this conditioner has a really nice smell that stays in my hair all day long.  I was very satisfied and would buy it again.  I get this at Costco in a two pack with the shampoo.
Naw D.
Omaha
Pantene is a great shampoo to use for thin,oily, and damage hair. Patene has a great shampoo that volumize your hair and make it look amazing. It gives you great texture and volume. Your hair look amazing and your ready to pose with your hair. I have been using patene and there is never a day that i would go without it. It gives me the confidence even in bad hair days because i use the patene shampoo and it already make my hair look great. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Michelle M.
Los Angeles
Between this conditioner and it’s shampoo counterpart, I have lost so much hair in the shower and while blow drying. I don’t know what it is, but I have noticed more hair loss and breakage with Pantene products than other brands I’ve used.
Stephanie_Williams08 W.
Saint Louis, MO
This conditioner does not work well at all. I don’t typically consider myself picky but I end up with extremely tangled hair that is dry and breaks when trying to brush it after the shower. I typically do not experience this but it only happens when I use this conditioner.
Brianna H.
Pantene always cone through with the best products! It’s not too pricey and I get high end results like I would in a salon. Really nourishes my hair and smells really clean, helps my color treated hair a lot
Sarah s.
I got this product because there was a ibotta rebate. I really love it. Makes my soft and smooth. Keeps it hydrated. And smells nice. Not a strong scent. You can get it almost anywhere and is inexpensive.
Vivian T.
I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and i’m in love with that duo. The scent is amazing and this never weights my hair down or feels heavy overall i would highly recommend any pantene product
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?