BY PANTENE #38 in Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your routine for super-sleek results.

Miracle conditioning for frizzy hair.
Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner is our gold standard in smoothing.

USAGE:
WHO: Ideal for frizzy hair, it helps your strands stay smooth for 24 hours.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily, whenever your hair needs it.
HOW: When applying to hair, start at the tips and work toward the roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Kayla C.
I've used this product on and off for a couple of years. I do enjoy it. I would compare it to Aussie's 3 minute miracle treatment. I use this on my ends because if I use it on my scalp, my hair gets too oily too quickly and it weighs down my fine hair. I thought that this would help from scalp to ends since I have a dry scalp, but it proved too much for it. It's nice to use on my ends especially if I know I will be styling it. I don't notice much difference when I let my hair air dry naturally.

I gave 4 stars because I think the product should be able to used root to tip with results. For me, results with this product included increased shine and lessened the appearance of split ends between hair cuts. I would recommend the Aussie product more, but this does the trick. It is rich and thick so a little goes a long way so this product lasts a while. I wouldn't use it in place of my conditioner, just a treatment a few times a week. I left it on a lot longer than 3 minutes most times because I'd leave it on for most of the duration of my shower. For the price point, it's a good product, but I probably won't repurchase because I feel there are better options for my hair type.
Brittany K.
I usually wouldn't try this brand and get most of my hair care from the beauty supply store but it was on sale at target and I ended up getting like 3 for $4 or something. I actually liked the conditioner, the consistency was thick and hydrating. I used this as a stand alone conditioner because I don't think it was rich enough to use as a weekly hair mask.
Nureen H.
It does exactly what it says it is going to do. My hair was super smooth and sleek. I used to use Pantene products back in the day when I was relaxed and I loved them, but stopped using their products when I found out they contained mineral oil. Now they have reconstructed most of their formulas to contain better ingredients. They are still great!
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
This hair mask is awesome and it’s actually pretty cheap! My hair feels so soft and less frizzy after i use it! I just it a few times a week and I’ve really noticed a difference in my hair texture and appearance!
Hannah L.
Front Royal, VA
Works great. Smells great. Some products similar to this can make my hair greasy... This hasn't yet. Ive used it maybe 5 times now and so far so good. Still think i prefer aussie 3 mi miracle better tho.
Monica I.
Niles, MI
I liked the product but because my hair is so thick there was not enough in there to be worth the money paying for it. I would recommend for others though with not so thick hair. It really did work.
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love to put this on my hair once a week and leave it in before I was my hair. This product also really helped me when I was a bridesmaid and my hair had a ton of hairspray to hold my hair in place. I slept with this conditioner in my hair over night and in the morning when I washed my hair it made it so much easier to wash out all of that hairspray!
Annie G.
Boasting the quintessential Pantene "smell", this three minute miracle did exactly what it promised. Quenching my damaged locks, the silky formula left my broken strands feeling healthier even after one wash! I use it once a week as an intense conditioning treatment and haven't looked back! Definitely meant for tired hair that needs a bit more life.
trisha V.
Andover
[product:pantene-pro-v-3-minute-miracle-smooth-&-sleek-deep-conditioner] leaves my hair feeling amazing. My hair is very straight and likes to tangle a lot. I use this conditioner every other wash and my hair feels so much softer. I also noticed it doesn't tangle as easily. This conditioner is a good drugstore conditioner.
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
I love this miracle hair repair! Pantene is always a go-to of mine when it comes to hair products so I knew this wouldn’t disappoint. I’ve tried other products like L’Oreal’s deep hair conditioning and Aussie’s 3-minute repair and now I know why this product is in gold - it’s because it’s the best.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
For anyone who has used this product and the Aussie 3 minute miracle, which do you prefer?
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
For people that have used it. How does it work? Would you prefer something else?
Sara G.
BRONX, NY
Is this product great for a person with curl hair or course hair.
Katelyn H.
A this good for dry colored hair?