BY PANTENE #21 in Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your routine for super-sleek results.

Miracle conditioning for frizzy hair.
Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Smooth & Sleek Deep Conditioner is our gold standard in smoothing.

USAGE:
WHO: Ideal for frizzy hair, it helps your strands stay smooth for 24 hours.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily, whenever your hair needs it.
HOW: When applying to hair, start at the tips and work toward the roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
It's hard for me to find a product that works well on my frizzy, curly and decently thick hair. I decided to browse the hair care aisle at my local drugstore and came across this product. I used it that night and didn't really notice a difference in my hair after showering. The next morning I woke up dreading the usual fight with a rat's nest. I looked in the mirror and my hair wasn't frizzy one bit! I also didn't even really need to force my brush through my hair. There was hardly any knots and it felt extremely soft to the touch! I really love this product! However, I knocked off one star because after 2 days my hair gets rather oily when normally it takes 4-5 days for my hair to start getting noticeably greasy. Regardless, this product adds the moisture and life to my hair that it desperately needs!
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Calais, ME
My hair was dry and brittle from coloring and using hairspray this saved my hair from further damage !! I swear by this this fantastic product, the best Pantene has ever come out with i love it . Iam hooked on this stuff it makes your hair come back to life , whether you color , or sit out in the sun , blow dry and or hot iron this product will correct the damage that comes from all the heat and chemicals that you put on the hair. And i love the price of it also it costs very low , and just aboput works as good as the expencive other products. Thank you Pantane and please always make this and don't ever discontinue this wonderful product!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
*I received this item free in an Influenster VoxBox to test out. However, all opinions are my own.

I am sooooo glad I tried this. I have course, thick, wavy hair. I blow dry at least twice a week and flat iron daily. I consider myself to have healthy, but with all the abuse and heat styling I really need some kind of deep conditioner. I have been using this product one to two times a week now and I can tell a difference. My hair is smooth and soft with less frizz. The smell is great too! I would not recommend this for daily use unless you have super dry hair. I will for sure purchase this product when I run out.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
I won't lie that I was a little hesitant to use this product since I been using one brand for hair products. However, I wish I tried this sooner because I love it. Since I live in Boston and most of the year is cold and I have curly hair so tend to get wet a lot in summer time. So for the cold times of the year tend to blow dry my hair a lot so it does freeze outside . So my hair it's a little damaged and frizzy. This save my life love this product.
Sariah W.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm one of those people that will pick up products if they're new. If it's new then I want it. My hair is a tragedy so I'm desperate for products that will help it. At first I was disappointed because I didn't really see results the first week. This past week I have really started to see a difference. My hair is softer and has more shine. Along with that it's also more managable. I would totally recommend it.
p.s. this one smells like skittles
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Conyers, GA
First use and my hair was transformed instantly! It was very dry on the ends before I tried this out. I just washed with my normal shampoo and put this on. I left it on through the entire shower and right before I got out I rinsed it. After that, just dried it with a blow dryer. My hair is still so soft and healthy feeling after a full day of running around in this awful heat and humidity. Totally would buy this again.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Mount Holly, NC
Using this product 2 to 3 times a week has made my hair ridiculously soft. It feels great and smells amazing. My extremely frizzy hair is tamed enough that I can wear it naturally without putting heat to it every day. I do still have some frizz but it is much smoothr. I was lucky enough to get this product free to try from influenster and loved it!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
South Bend, IN
I love pantene smooth and sleek deep conditioner. It leaves my hair so smooth compared to other products I've used. It is very effective and I love how it leaves my hair smelling great. I have been using pantene pro v products for years and I will keep on the tradition going with my daughter as my mother has done with me.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I've never really been a huge Pantene lover. But honestly it works at first but after using it a few times it makes my hair greasy no matter how much I try and rinse it out. If you have like really dry hair this might work for you. But my hair is wavy to curly and it over moisturizes. It just doesn't help at all.
Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have been using Pantene products for years. I am always excited to try anything they put out. I color treat my hair so I am always looking for great conditioners. This product made my hair feel soft and smooth. I didn't notice a major difference from my normal conditioner, but I would definitely use it again.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Marie B.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
For anyone who has used this product and the Aussie 3 minute miracle, which do you prefer?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
For people that have used it. How does it work? Would you prefer something else?
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
Is this product great for a person with curl hair or course hair.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
Is this product worth the price?