BY PANTENE #18 in Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your hair for super volume.

Miracle conditioning for fine or flat hair.

Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. Pantene’s 3 Minute Miracle Sheer Volume Deep Conditioner is our gold standard in healthy, gorgeous volume.

USAGE:
WHO: Ideal for fine or flat hair, it helps nourish each strand for all-over fullness.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily, as your hair needs it.
HOW: Apply to hair starting at the tips and work towards roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Amanda R.
This worked wonders on my hair! I went through a phase in high school where I would constantly be dying my hair. Which in turn left it feeling dry and very damaged. I got this as a Christmas gift and started using it and oh my gosh... after using it for a week my hair felt so much mor hydrated! The frizz from it being so dry was dramatically reduced- it’s become part of my routine now.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
I didnt expect a lot from this product since it is relatively cheap. I wanted it to condition my hair and stay conditioned but it really only lasted through one Wash and felt like it left a residue on my hair. I wanted it to work so badly but it doesn’t really fulfill anything! #contest
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This Pantene deep conditioner really does what it says. Conditions my hair and brings it back to a health state. Especially from coloring my hair it was damaged and this product has helped nourished my hair back to life and bring it back to a nice healthy shine too. Feels and looks great 👍 thanks to this product I feel like my hair is back to normal.
Recommend it for being great at what it does and affordable. This product really helps and definitely is a must try!
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
Hands down the best thing that’s ever happened to my hair! The results after using is amazing! Leaves my curly hair shiny and very healthy. I love this. I have dry hair and scalp and it helps a lot with both. I also use it once a week in my 5 year olds hair.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I really like the Pantene Pro-V 3 minute Miracle Sheer Volume Deep conditioner. Immediately after use I can feel the difference! I really like Pantene products because they really do work and are super affordable. It's just that my hair is far too thick and coarse to use Pantene products regularly because it then just starts making my hair feel greasy and unwashed. But it's a super great product for me to use when I need to switch it up a little bit! Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Sheer Volume Deep Conditioner
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
I don’t like that there isn’t much in the bottle. I definitely run out of the conditioner before I run out of the shampoo. But the volumes are not the same. It smells good and cleans my hair though. I got it when I had coupons and I bought it many times after that.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Priscilla T.
Somerset, NJ
In love with this conditioner. It really does what says. My hair is so much soft and conditioned. Of course I’d buy it over and over again. Totally recommend for who need a good and efficient treatment.
Heather S.
I use product once a week. Mainly for hydrating my processed hair after bleaching. Affordable & Pantene always has coupons!!! Smells AMAZING and always easy to find @ any store! HIGHLY SATISFIED. Smells AMAZING Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner
Carol S.
Absolutely love this conditioner for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Verónica M.
Buenos Aires
Es bueno este producto.?
Mónica D.
Can this be used every day?
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
How often can you use this treatment?