BY PANTENE #8 in Leave-In Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your hair, making it super strong in the face of damage.

Miracle conditioning for damaged or weak hair.
Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. This miracle conditioner helps supercharge your routine to help repair damage.

USAGE:
WHO: Perfect if you have damaged or weak hair. It will help transform every strand by making it strong enough to stand up against damage.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily to address your hair's needs.
HOW: Apply to hair starting at the tips and work towards roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this work better than the Aussie 3 minute miracle?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this and LOVE it. My hair is usually oily but m...1 Answers
  • Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective? I'm usi...3 Answers
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Pantene is my other favorite! It’s keeps my hair so healthy and strong & smelling so nice ! Pantene is also very affordable for anyone and very effective. I do a deep conditioner after I bleach or dye my hair ! A deep conditioner is always a good idea after you do anything that’s going to damage you hair in anyway ! This deep condition will make you hair healthy again and soft ! Pantene also has lots of vitamins in it for your hair , so don’t forget to do a deep conditioner every couple months at least! Ladies together we can share ideas and products that can keep our hair strong 💪 & beautiful 💖
Victoria M.
So I recently got this product, and eager to try it out I just did it. This is a very fresh review. The first thing I noticed the moment I squeezed some product into my hand is that it smells like granny smith apples, which is a major plus. I love hair products that smell amazing and refreshing! Next thing is that it applies thick, but considering that it's a 3-minute treatment rather than 30-minutes, it makes sense. Three minutes later, I rinsed it off with cold water. I very gently pat my hair dry with my towel, and the rest is air dried. As of current, my hair has not felt this soft in years. Even within my peripherals, the tips of my hair look less brittle and thin and instead, thicker like the rest of my hair. It bears mentioning that in the past year, I have bleached my hair about three time and dyed it at least four times. I have just used this product and my hair feels good as new, soft and bouncy-- so it's definitely not super heavy, either. In conclusion, I'd definitely buy this for myself again. Disclaimer: I tested Pantene 3- Minute Repair and Recover Deep Conditioner for free. All opinions are my own!
Angela D.
I have bleached ends, so my boyfriends mom gave me this deep conditioner. She says it helps her hair (she has blonde highlights) so I thought it would be pretty good. I've only used it a couple times, but every time I use it I don't see any difference. Even right after using it my hair doesn't feel any softer than it did before. I'm going to keep trying it in hopes that it'll work, but so far I don't have any hopes for it.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Since I have blonde color treated hair, my hair can get a bit dry and frizzy sometimes. Using this product every now and then is a lifesaver. Most hair masks that work well are pretty pricey but this is a great, affordable alternative that works great. Not to mention you can purchase it at many local grocery stores, so it’s easily obtained. Leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky while looking shiny and healthy. Even if you’re taking a quick shower, 3 minutes is a quick time span to give your hair a makeover! Definitely worth purchasing.
Megan M.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! It’s my favorite drugstore repairing product for my bleached and damaged hair. It smells so good and luxurious as if you took a trip to the spa. It leaves your hair silky smooth and feeling healthy and restored. It’s a must have for people who bleach their hair and need extreme help fast!
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Great to use in the shower once a week as a hair mask. Great packaging and quality makes hair feel so soft and manageable. Leave it after shampoo for 3-10 minuets while your doing anything else in the shower then rinse with cold water for best results. Budget friendly compared to other products and would recommend to anyone.
Cerina Z.
Galveston , TX
Recently came across this 3 minute deep conditioner & i am amazed at how good it actually works! Affordable price & i can tell you that my hair is extremely damaged from bleaching & coloring it so often that after using this product you can definitely feel & see a difference in the texture of the hair! AMAZING!! MUST TRY!!
Mackenzie C.
Sacramento, CA
I think this Is great for people with straight or wavy hair. If gives a nice shine and it hydrated you’re hair but doesn’t really do anything for people with curly hair. For people with straight hair, it is amazing but for all my girls with curls, I don’t recommend you buy this if you’re trying to enhance your curls.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Oh I love love love this conditioner!!! It's by far one of my all time favorites! The smell is out of this world, and lasts. It really gets down into the hair strands and does its job and leaves hair feeling so healthy, beautiful, and perfectly conditioned! This is my favorite conditioner to use after color treating my hair because it feels like it really nourishes and seals the cuticle of my hair. This is an absolute must have in my opinion especially if you have damage, or to really help your color look its best and last its longest!
Kristen W.
I work this into my routine a few times each week, and it has made a huge difference. It leaves hair feeling smooth and tangle free, and also reduces drying time. It is very affordable, and the fragrance is very nice. I have long, thick hair, so I can't speak to how it performs on other hair types, but I would certainly recommend it.
Nadina C.
Buenos Aires
Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective? I'm using Pantene shampoo and conditioner, but I do not see any changes. Will that conditioner make any changes?
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Does this work better than the Aussie 3 minute miracle?
Jacqueline S.
I have actually been using this product for a about a month now and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is bleach in this product? I noticed some bleach stains on my bathroom carpet from water that dripped from my hair. I was shocked and I am not sure what else it could be.
Liz Q.
How does this compare to Aussie's 3 minute miracle??
Megan R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I recently bought this and LOVE it. My hair is usually oily but my ends are so so dry. Would it be okay to use it on my ends every day?