BY PANTENE #21 in Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your hair, making it super strong in the face of damage.

Miracle conditioning for damaged or weak hair.
Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. This miracle conditioner helps supercharge your routine to help repair damage.

USAGE:
WHO: Perfect if you have damaged or weak hair. It will help transform every strand by making it strong enough to stand up against damage.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily to address your hair's needs.
HOW: Apply to hair starting at the tips and work towards roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I recently bought this and LOVE it. My hair is usually oily but m...1 Answers
  • Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective? I'm usi...3 Answers
  • I have actually been using this product for a about a month now a...2 Answers
Victoria M.
So I recently got this product, and eager to try it out I just did it. This is a very fresh review. The first thing I noticed the moment I squeezed some product into my hand is that it smells like granny smith apples, which is a major plus. I love hair products that smell amazing and refreshing! Next thing is that it applies thick, but considering that it's a 3-minute treatment rather than 30-minutes, it makes sense. Three minutes later, I rinsed it off with cold water. I very gently pat my hair dry with my towel, and the rest is air dried. As of current, my hair has not felt this soft in years. Even within my peripherals, the tips of my hair look less brittle and thin and instead, thicker like the rest of my hair. It bears mentioning that in the past year, I have bleached my hair about three time and dyed it at least four times. I have just used this product and my hair feels good as new, soft and bouncy-- so it's definitely not super heavy, either. In conclusion, I'd definitely buy this for myself again. Disclaimer: I tested Pantene 3- Minute Repair and Recover Deep Conditioner for free. All opinions are my own!
Michelle T.
GA
This item will help a lot with dry and damage hair. First you wash your hair how you would normaly wash your hair .Then put this on your hair for three minutes then wash it out and you can either air dry your hair or you can blow dry it . And the result will be amazing smooth silky and hair with alot of volume .
Felicia D.
THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!! I absolutely love this deep conditioner! My hair has been very dry towards the mid shaft to ends and this product saved my hair! After using it a couple times I noticed a difference in how soft my hair had become. I’d totally recommend this to anyone looking for a new treatment!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this conditioner and the smell is great. The price is affordable especially when I use the coupons that I get out of the News paper. Recommend others to try this product. I will always use this product.
JaKayla K.
I.T helps lock in hydration from root to tip, leaving your hair soft, manageable, and strong against damage. I.T acts like the hairs natural lipid layer, controlling the movement of moisture. This hydrating conditioner is still light enough for daily use and won’t weigh the hair down.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I love this stuff. I have really dry and damaged hair. So when I need help I reach for this. It's easy to use. Just out it on and let it sit for 3 to 5 mins, although I leave mine on a tad bit longer. And rinse out. It doesn't weigh your hair down like some products can.
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
i use this to deep condition my kinky hair and it's wonderful. it leaves my hair feeling soft, looking shiny and brand new. i put the product into my hair after washing it, put on a shower cap and sit under the dryer and that's when i get the best results. i am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone with my hair type. the price is right and the product is worth it.
Megan W.
I have used this product before and feel that it does a pretty good job at conditioning the hair. It left my hair really smooth and I enjoyed using it. I haven’t repurchased simply because I have been using other stuff i already owned but I did like this product.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
The price was about the same as other conditioners, but I don’t think I would buy it again. I had a coupon when I bought it.

It did leave my hair extra silky in the shower, but I didn’t see any noticeable difference in my hair overall. Nice smell.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
I personally haven’t seen much of a difference when it comes to repairing my hair from all the chemicals and dyes but it has made it smoother and less frizzier which is great but I did buy it mainly because I wanted it to help repair my hair.
Nadina C.
Buenos Aires
Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective? I'm using Pantene shampoo and conditioner, but I do not see any changes. Will that conditioner make any changes?
Jacqueline S.
I have actually been using this product for a about a month now and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is bleach in this product? I noticed some bleach stains on my bathroom carpet from water that dripped from my hair. I was shocked and I am not sure what else it could be.
Luisana R.
Somebody tries on oil hair?
Kim M.
How long do the results last? I'm sensitive to shampoos so I only wash once a week and was wondering if using this once a week would keep my ends moisturized and healthy for a week or if I would have to use it more often
Megan R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I recently bought this and LOVE it. My hair is usually oily but my ends are so so dry. Would it be okay to use it on my ends every day?