BY PANTENE #16 in Leave-In Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your hair, making it super strong in the face of damage.

Miracle conditioning for damaged or weak hair.
Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. This miracle conditioner helps supercharge your routine to help repair damage.

USAGE:
WHO: Perfect if you have damaged or weak hair. It will help transform every strand by making it strong enough to stand up against damage.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily to address your hair's needs.
HOW: Apply to hair starting at the tips and work towards roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this work better than the Aussie 3 minute miracle?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this and LOVE it. My hair is usually oi...1 Answers
  • Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective?...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
So I recently got this product, and eager to try it out I just did it. This is a very fresh review. The first thing I noticed the moment I squeezed some product into my hand is that it smells like granny smith apples, which is a major plus. I love hair products that smell amazing and refreshing! Next thing is that it applies thick, but considering that it's a 3-minute treatment rather than 30-minutes, it makes sense. Three minutes later, I rinsed it off with cold water. I very gently pat my hair dry with my towel, and the rest is air dried. As of current, my hair has not felt this soft in years. Even within my peripherals, the tips of my hair look less brittle and thin and instead, thicker like the rest of my hair. It bears mentioning that in the past year, I have bleached my hair about three time and dyed it at least four times. I have just used this product and my hair feels good as new, soft and bouncy-- so it's definitely not super heavy, either. In conclusion, I'd definitely buy this for myself again. Disclaimer: I tested Pantene 3- Minute Repair and Recover Deep Conditioner for free. All opinions are my own!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
This product does what it says, I’ve had dry dead hair due to applying heat and dying my hair but I love this conditioner because it rejuvenated my hair making it soft and healthy. It does not make your hair oily after you shampoo it off and it leaves your hair beautiful I promise. Although it’s main purpose isn’t to prevent split ends it does so by making your hair stronger. The product is cheap and is easy to find at your local stores. I recommend this product to everyone even if your hair isn’t damaged .
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Since I have blonde color treated hair, my hair can get a bit dry and frizzy sometimes. Using this product every now and then is a lifesaver. Most hair masks that work well are pretty pricey but this is a great, affordable alternative that works great. Not to mention you can purchase it at many local grocery stores, so it’s easily obtained. Leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky while looking shiny and healthy. Even if you’re taking a quick shower, 3 minutes is a quick time span to give your hair a makeover! Definitely worth purchasing.
Melyssa B.
Moncks Corner , SC
A few months ago my hair was very dry and damaged, so I decided I needed to step up my hair care and I came by this product at my local supermarket. This product is really easy to put on and you only have to wait 3 min. I saw result after the first use. My hair was more fresh and smooth. This is one of my favorite hair product ever!
Megan M.
This leave in conditioner is amazing! It’s my favorite drugstore repairing product for my bleached and damaged hair. It smells so good and luxurious as if you took a trip to the spa. It leaves your hair silky smooth and feeling healthy and restored. It’s a must have for people who bleach their hair and need extreme help fast!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Oh I love love love this conditioner!!! It's by far one of my all time favorites! The smell is out of this world, and lasts. It really gets down into the hair strands and does its job and leaves hair feeling so healthy, beautiful, and perfectly conditioned! This is my favorite conditioner to use after color treating my hair because it feels like it really nourishes and seals the cuticle of my hair. This is an absolute must have in my opinion especially if you have damage, or to really help your color look its best and last its longest!
Kate P.
belmar
This product works wonders on my hair. I use this about twice a week in the shower and I notice a huge difference when I don’t use it. It calmed my hair down a lot and I didn’t notice as many split ends after using this product. I would recommend this to everyone looking to put life back into their locks!
Anna C.
Heath
I used this product multiple times over the span of 3 months and I liked the results it gave my hair but the bottles are too small!! Not enough product, I feel like I'm picking the crumbs from the bottom of the cookie jar every other day and that is not ok considering the price! Smells super good though!
Heather S.
I absolutely loved this product. 3 minute miracle FOR REAL!! It left my hair super soft & I use it every time I go and get chemicals on my hair (bleach) definitely a must have for your arsenal FIVE STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Nicole D.
This was nice. It smells really good, as all Pantene products do. My hair feels softer after use, but it’s nothing miraculous! And I don’t think it’s helped to repair or strengthen my hair. I don’t know I’d repurchase as there are so many other hair masks on the market that I wanna try!
Nadina C.
Buenos Aires
Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective? I'm using Pantene shampoo and conditioner, but I do not see any changes. Will that conditioner make any changes?
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Does this work better than the Aussie 3 minute miracle?
Jacqueline S.
I have actually been using this product for a about a month now and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is bleach in this product? I noticed some bleach stains on my bathroom carpet from water that dripped from my hair. I was shocked and I am not sure what else it could be.
Liz Q.
How does this compare to Aussie's 3 minute miracle??
Kim M.
How long do the results last? I'm sensitive to shampoos so I only wash once a week and was wondering if using this once a week would keep my ends moisturized and healthy for a week or if I would have to use it more often