BY PANTENE #22 in Leave-In Conditioner

Powerful conditioning formula helps supercharge your hair, making it super strong in the face of damage.

Miracle conditioning for damaged or weak hair.
Sometimes hair needs more than regular conditioner. This miracle conditioner helps supercharge your routine to help repair damage.

USAGE:
WHO: Perfect if you have damaged or weak hair. It will help transform every strand by making it strong enough to stand up against damage.
WHEN: Use weekly or daily to address your hair's needs.
HOW: Apply to hair starting at the tips and work towards roots. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this work better than the Aussie 3 minute miracle?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this and LOVE it. My hair is usually oi...1 Answers
  • Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective?...3 Answers
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
So I recently got this product, and eager to try it out I just did it. This is a very fresh review. The first thing I noticed the moment I squeezed some product into my hand is that it smells like granny smith apples, which is a major plus. I love hair products that smell amazing and refreshing! Next thing is that it applies thick, but considering that it's a 3-minute treatment rather than 30-minutes, it makes sense. Three minutes later, I rinsed it off with cold water. I very gently pat my hair dry with my towel, and the rest is air dried. As of current, my hair has not felt this soft in years. Even within my peripherals, the tips of my hair look less brittle and thin and instead, thicker like the rest of my hair. It bears mentioning that in the past year, I have bleached my hair about three time and dyed it at least four times. I have just used this product and my hair feels good as new, soft and bouncy-- so it's definitely not super heavy, either. In conclusion, I'd definitely buy this for myself again. Disclaimer: I tested Pantene 3- Minute Repair and Recover Deep Conditioner for free. All opinions are my own!
Jennifer R.
Washington, DC
For context, I have fine, medium brown hair; that tends to air on the dry side. It’s currently color treated, which makes it even more fragile. This conditioner was recommended to me to add some moisture back into my hair and BOY does it work! After only 3 minutes, my hair is left shinier and brighter. Would totally recommend for anyone whose hair is similar to mine!
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Since I have blonde color treated hair, my hair can get a bit dry and frizzy sometimes. Using this product every now and then is a lifesaver. Most hair masks that work well are pretty pricey but this is a great, affordable alternative that works great. Not to mention you can purchase it at many local grocery stores, so it’s easily obtained. Leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky while looking shiny and healthy. Even if you’re taking a quick shower, 3 minutes is a quick time span to give your hair a makeover! Definitely worth purchasing.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Oh I love love love this conditioner!!! It's by far one of my all time favorites! The smell is out of this world, and lasts. It really gets down into the hair strands and does its job and leaves hair feeling so healthy, beautiful, and perfectly conditioned! This is my favorite conditioner to use after color treating my hair because it feels like it really nourishes and seals the cuticle of my hair. This is an absolute must have in my opinion especially if you have damage, or to really help your color look its best and last its longest!
Jessicaa R.
Houston
i love it! it’s amazing how much of a difference it makes in only 3 minutes. and it leaves my hair smelling AMAZING. it’s not oily, it’s not harsh. i have really thin hair and it gives my hair that boost it needs, it looks fuller and shiny, i never leave my shower without knowing i put this on first !
Kate P.
belmar
This product works wonders on my hair. I use this about twice a week in the shower and I notice a huge difference when I don’t use it. It calmed my hair down a lot and I didn’t notice as many split ends after using this product. I would recommend this to everyone looking to put life back into their locks!
Anna C.
Heath
I used this product multiple times over the span of 3 months and I liked the results it gave my hair but the bottles are too small!! Not enough product, I feel like I'm picking the crumbs from the bottom of the cookie jar every other day and that is not ok considering the price! Smells super good though!
carol s.
United States
After using Pantene, my hair has never been better. I can't say enough about Pantene, definitely worth the investment. It's exactly what I am looking for. Pantene is awesome! Thank you so much Pantene!! This product softens and moisturizes my dry hair. My sisters and I always use it and have never been disappointed.
Reagan J.
I have very thick curly kinky type hair and most profucts don’t get the job done. THIS! Is amazing everytime I use it I leave the shower with soft mosturized bouncy curls that just fall in place. This product is a real life saver and is great if you want to try a Wash-n-Go
Nicole D.
This was nice. It smells really good, as all Pantene products do. My hair feels softer after use, but it’s nothing miraculous! And I don’t think it’s helped to repair or strengthen my hair. I don’t know I’d repurchase as there are so many other hair masks on the market that I wanna try!
Nadina C.
Buenos Aires
Hello could you tell me if this conditioner is effective? I'm using Pantene shampoo and conditioner, but I do not see any changes. Will that conditioner make any changes?
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Does this work better than the Aussie 3 minute miracle?
Jacqueline S.
I have actually been using this product for a about a month now and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is bleach in this product? I noticed some bleach stains on my bathroom carpet from water that dripped from my hair. I was shocked and I am not sure what else it could be.
Liz Q.
How does this compare to Aussie's 3 minute miracle??
Kim M.
How long do the results last? I'm sensitive to shampoos so I only wash once a week and was wondering if using this once a week would keep my ends moisturized and healthy for a week or if I would have to use it more often

back