BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Self-Made M.
It's a good deep conditioner. I only put on my ends and it really does help my damaged hair look smooth and shiny.
Cassandra S.
This product really works and it's amazing how your hair looks after applying it and it also smells really good !!!
Christy M.
Burkesville , KY
This is the best conditioner! Leaves hair soft and smooth! I love the smell and how it makes my coarse hair soft
Linet V.
Es un producto muy bueno deja el pelo manejable hace que regrese a la vida y la un brillo muy hermoso 100% bueno
Victoria L.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Makes my hair the softest I have ever had! The smell and texture is awesome! Would like to get all the products!
Jo O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My hair is thirsty and this product saves it and makes it look and feel so pretty and healthy. I will not go back
michelle w.
Leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and helps repair the damage that using a flat iron and blow dryer can do
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
This smells good and leaves my hair soft. I use it once a week, and it keeps my hair shiny and not frizzy.
Luciana G.
Excelente gosto muito.deixa o cabelo hiper sedoso e com um brilho maravilhoso.O cheiro e muito agradável.
jessica s.
Left my hair feeling so refreshed after having damage and split ends this product is absolutely Amazing.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.