BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
Highly recommend! After bleaching my hair and then coloring it this product worked amazing! I use it twice a week for better results
Michelle A.
Hampstead, NC
Put this in at the beginning of my shower and rinse about 1/2 way through. Love how soft it leaves my hair and helps with split ends!
Taylor B.
Jackson
I use this the most after my hair has been colored.. It makes my hair feel very soft and really repairs the damage from hair color!
Jillian K.
Texarkana, AR
I use this mask on my color treated hair and it really repairs the damage! It helps reduce my split ends and makes my hair so soft.
andrea l.
If you use it every day, you definitely will see the change. It is easy to find, and really will change your hair ( in a good way)
I like this product and can notice a difference after the first time but if I use it continually, my hair doesn't feel the same
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
I love that its efffective and quick at the same time I use this once a weeek and my hair looks and feels smoother and softer.
Gabriela S.
Waukesha , WI
I like this product! That helped my hair and smell so good! I really recommend! Increased hair shine! The price worth it!
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Lo uso y lo recomiendo al 100% el acondicionador deja el cabello super suave y realmente si lo repara! Cumple su función
Scarlett G.
It helped me a lot with my freeze hair. My hair was really soft and shiny and it for wouldn't tangle. I recommend it!

Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.