BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
I like Pantene a lot, I used the shampoo and conditioner then would massage this into my hair afterwards in the shower. Kept my hair shiny and I noticed less dead ends. Not greasy or heavy at all.
Eileen A.
This is miracle product just like it claims to be, I apply once in a while and really leaves my hair soft and manageable. I recommend it, I buy it at Walmart and also Walgreens, it smells really good!
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Probé este producto por un mes y la verdad no me pareció un producto que cumple lo que promete, quizás es porque mi cabello es muy seco pero no lo recomiendo, lo use por un mes y no vi resultados
Sarah A.
Dallas
Love Pantene products! This one smells good, feels good on the hair and appears to be working. Gives hair a nice silky feel. On my second bottle. Yes it does make an effect on my hair and I will buy it again.
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
Really love it! It smells so good and it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and shiny! You don't need to leave it on for very long and this product could be found at your local drugstore!
member-935f79625
This conditioner is awesome and It leaves the hair feeling silky smooth. I have really dry hair and it seemed like it helped because It's not very expensive and it smells very good. I have only recently bought this product and so far it's pretty good for my hair.
Joy V.
The product was alright but it is not a miracle product. It was basically like conditioner that smelled nice and was affordable. I thought it would be more of a deep conditioner but it was as effective as the basic conditioner. I was disappointed.
Kimberlee S.
Savannah, GA
I relied to this product when my hair was super damaged and impossible to repair. Lol. But with this, nothing is imposible. It did repair my hair! It was like a miracle! I love it!
Melissa S.
I love Pantene products, the way my hair feels and smells is great! I think this really does help repair my hair. I think it compares nicely to my other go to, Aussie. I am a repeat buyer of this product!
Monica N.
Grand Prairie, TX
It leaves my hair kinda oily. Ir smells great and if I am going to wear mousse in my hair afterwards its great but o cant straighten it or pull it up it looks dirty and oily.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.