BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Kristen W.
I use this all the time. 10/10 leaves your hair feeling healthy and moisturized. Has a nice scent and is ok g lasting. The results definitely reflect the price well. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Ashley F.
This product is great! I have very thick, long, processed hair and this product helps with moisture. It makes my hair smell clean for days (I wash my hair every 2-3 days).

This conditioner is relatively cheap and can be found at any major retailer. Target always has coupons!
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
With coloring my hair so much i need a deep conditioning at least once or twice a week and this product is amazing for that. It has a good sent to it and it is very affordable. Will definitely continue using this product.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
I love this deep conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, smooth, and smelling wonderful. I use it once to twice a week and it works wonders. The scent it leaves on my hair, I can smell all day long and its a great feeling not only having smooth healthy looking hair but great smelling hair as well.
Taylor T.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! About once a week or when there is a special occasion, I put this stuff in my hair for about three to five minutes after I have already washed and conditioned my hair with my normal products in the shower and it makes my dry hair SO SOFT.
Damaris H.
Portland
Es el MEJOR tratamiento del mundo, en solo pocos minutos me hidrata mis rizos, apresar que yo plancho mi cabello todos los días. Todas mis amigas lo tienen, por que yo sé los he recomendado. Lo volvería a comprar.
Kymberlye C.
Beech Grove, IN
It is a 3 minute miracle! I have long thick and curly hair and It can be a dry,frizzy mess and difficult to control. I use this conditioner and my hair is smoother, softer and easy to style. I highly recommend!
Mariluli D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Literally a miracle in a bottle! Even my husband has used it and loves it, trust me this is the only product that touches my hair since I'm quite careful regarding it's care, try it, you'll remember my words!
Kami C.
Omgoshh amazing product love the way it leaves my hair soft and non- frizzy, really easy to apply and it works really well for me already used 2 bottles now need a new one just ran out love it sooo much !!!
Cheymie V.
Elmont , NY
My hair was damaged this fixed right back it's perfect and I love the bottle it makes my hair so silky and light i use it when I feel like my hair need a little pick up I would definitely buy it again
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.