BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Gabby B.
This is one of the better deep conditioning products that I have used. I think it was pretty effective and had, like all Pantene products, a wonderful aroma! I have dark hair that is colored at the ends and it doesn’t seem to mess with the color at all! Highly recommend!
Katrina D.
My little girl has curly hair and sometimes getting a brush through her hair can be a disaster. I found this product on sale so I thought, why not?! I put this in before my little one's hair before she got in the shower and rinse and comb simultaneously. I wash her hair as normal after I get her hair detangled. It works great.
Shirley M.
I never knew the 3 Minute Miracle would actually be true. This stuff is amazing on my hair especially when I'm in a rush but really want the sleek and softness that I would get with the 10-minute conditioners. The stuff is awesome and I always keep it in my bathroom
Milicen S.
Sellersburg , IN
Love this product I actually got this at CVS one day love the scent I feel like my hair feels wonderful after using this it is very effective very affordable you can honestly find it anywhere like target Walmart CVS Walgreens I am by far very satisfied with this product
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
If your hair feels dry or seems to be stretching like an elastic type of feel. This is what you need to get leave in for a couple minute then rinse off.Your hair will feel repaired & in a matter of seconds youll feel how smooth & see how fast this works My curls were shaping back up . This works for any type of hair .
katie c.
Mountain Home
When I was dying my hair on a regular basis I used this product to help with the damage. It really did help, you have to use it pretty regularly though, and I tend to switch shampoos and conditioners alot. But other than that, it's a great product.
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I purchased this to use in my hair after swimming in the pool. I swim three times a week so my hair gets pretty dry from it. This mask brought it back to life I definitely recommend it. For the price you won't be able to find anything better.
Christina R.
Cuero, TX
This is my go to leave in Conditioner It works amazing It smells And leaves my hair feeling nice smooth easy to brush through after product use I find it at my local department-store and I would definitely recommend that you try this product
ROSA M.
Me encanta! Su olor es fabuloso, me deja el cabello revitalizado, repara mis puntas, hace completamente su trabajo. Lo utilizo diariamente en mis puntas. Y una vez a la semana lo uso en todo el cabello por 3 min y mi cabello lo agradece!
💘💘💘
I don't know why this just didn't work for me. at all, i had really big expectations for this but it just didn't work. I bought it at walmart and it was nice price and nice packaging. My hair color is dark and dry scalp but i'm really disappointed in this product because i really thought it could work.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.