BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Andressa D.
Condicionador excelente,hidrata super o cabelo sem deixar oleoso ou pesar,embalagem boa,e rende muito
Jenni M.
Antigua
I wasn't really feeling this product. It didn't do anything for my hair and kind of left it greasy.
Natalia B.
Is perfect, I also repair my hair I leave it silky with volume and stronger. I just love it
Gabriela A.
It leaves my hair soft and my curls natural and with a beautiful shape. Its really nice
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.