BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Jonathan S.
If your hair need some repair, then you should use this product! It works just after you use and let your hair completely different, new.
Barbara B.
Sao Bento do Sul
Gosto desse produto , cheiro bom , fácil de achar em farmácias , sinto que deixa o cabelo um pouco oleoso quando utilizado muitas vezes
Lucy P.
In my hair only repairs when it is wet that say wet well well, until it dries and there I do not see a good result of this product.
Naiumy G.
Turin
It really works in just 3minutes!!!
My hair is shining and I can feel it healthier now!
I highly recommend it to everyone.
Nayelis A.
miami, FL
En realidad es muy bueno, mi cabello es super reseco y suele ponerse feo, lo cual esto evita. A mi me funciona de maravilla
dounia s.
algeria , algiers
It is a miracle indeed !! At first I didn't believe the commercial but it was recommend by a friend and it changed my hair
Mirelly C.
No enxágue ja sente o cabelo bem molinho. E deixa o cabelo super macio, gostoso, sedoso com aquele volume de salão , AMOO.
Genesis T.
I love it since it leaves my hair super soft and if i noticed an improvement in it since i have my hair a little damaged
sandra d.
miste producto es excelente para reparar y nutrir el cabello pues lo hidrata y sella las puntas y quita la resequedad
Fernanda S.
Villa Alemana
I love it. My hair is like new instantly. Since the first use my hair has less frizz, has more shine and more silky.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.