BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Kristina A.
After the first use of this my hair was noticeably softer and felt stronger. The smell is amazing as well. Highly recommend this as I will be buying it again
Helena L.
It´s a really good product for those who suffer with dry hair and frizz. Made my hair different and brilliant at the very first time. I super recommend the
Maria B.
Leaves the hair soft and manageable, has been of the best products that I have tried and I helped a lot with the damage in my hair because of the pool
Patricia V.
Aún lo estoy probando, pero por lo que he notado mi cabello esta mas suave y sedoso, no me saca frizz y lo deja controlado, bueno hasta el momento.
Aldana B.
santa fe
I absolut loved it!!! It is fantastic, it help you to mantein your hair nice, shiny and sooo soft! I dont know what else to say, i just loved it
Marijose F.
Esto es excelente luego de utilizarlo el cabello queda sedoso y brillante, muy suave... Me encanta aplicarlo cada 15 días para mejor resultado
nataly s.
Tampico, tamaulipas
The use of this product gives very good results, high quality, good price, very nice aroma, simply a very good product, I highly recommend it!
Amandeep K.
It really works great my sister uses this all of the time she recommended it to me because I have really fine dry hair and this really works
Isabel M.
Me gusta, de verdad que con su uso contante repara tu cabello. Hace todo lo que promete y deja tu pelo protegido y reparado. Todo un primor
taline H.
Rua Inês Rolim 326,Bairro Lages,Cidade Ibimirim PE
E gosto desse produto ele repara cada fio danificado.Na primeira aplicação dá pra sentir a diferença,reduz o frizz,e deixa o cabelo lindo.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.