BY PANTENE

Don't let damaged hair get you down. Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner helps super-charge your routine for super-strong (strength against damage) results. Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can even be used daily. For best results, use with Pantene Repair and Protect collection.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Alejandra M.
Bogotá D.C
I liked using it, I just bought it so I have not use that much but just the few times I have, I could say it is true that it hydrates your hair and leaves it soft, I am not sure if it truly repairs it but will definitely keep using it!
Helena L.
León
Este producto no cubrió las necesidades de mi cabello ya que no lo reparo del todo tuve que recurrir a otros productos para ayudar, aclaró si ayudo un poco pero no como lo imagine me uniera gustado un poco más de hidratación
Karen R.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Es un producto que promete lo que dice, aunque no es la 5ta maravilla, he probado mejores, siento que si deja el cabello mas manejable y un poco mas sano, pero repararlo del todo no lo cumple, si tiene protección y esta es ideal para las que nos planchamos el cabello en la semana.
Clara S.
Toronto, ON
I found out about Pantene Repair & Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner on Instagram, a lot of bloggers i was following were using it. So when i found it on my pharmacy run and it was super affordable i decided to go for it. It is the best conditioner ever!
Brenda Abigail B.
Lima
Cuando lo probé quede fascinada ya que tenia una aroma rica. El cabello me lo dejo suave y desenredante. Sin imperfecciones.
Si lo puedo recomendar por la gennte.
Fiel a pantene, 3MM
Skolastika Kusuma W.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Wow! This product is really a miracle. I love it so much.It makes my hair so smooth. I have black hair and a little bit greasy...the price of this product is affordable. I bought it in a drug store, and for sure I will recommend to others. Love it..
Rachelle L.
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
I have been using pantene since i was in elementary school and i love pantene brand since. This product in particular makes my hair soft and looks good. Its effective, and im very satisfied with this 3 minute hair repair product.
Natasha D.
Melbourne
My hair is coloured so it takes a good conditioner to make my hair smooth, soft and healthy. This works wonders to my hair. I noticed a difference after the first use! I definitely think that everyone should give this a go! ❤
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
An ok conditioner, not anything special. I purchased it from my local Shoppers Drug Mart and I tried it a once or twice a week until it was finished... I have a lot of hair so it didn't last too long. I won't be repurchasing
Megan R.
Edmonton, AB
Love love love this product! Best product ever. I love the packaging and think this is worth the buy. This is not the first time using the product and and I love it. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.