BY PANTENE

Keep your hair soft and shiny with Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Radiant Color Deep Conditioner. This miracle conditioner will super-charge your routine and help give long lasting color and shine. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can be used weekly or daily, depending on your hair needs. For best results, use with Pantene Radiant Color Shampoo and Conditioner collection. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Radiant Color Deep Conditioner:

• Pantene's gold standard for color treated hair
  • Powerful conditioner formula helps super-charge your routine
  • Miracle conditioning for highlighted or color treated hair
  • Can be used weekly or daily, depending on your hair needs
  • Apply starting at tips and work toward roots, leave on for 3 minutes, rinse

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I do not like pantene but i got a sample of this in a magazine and i thought i would try it since i just colored my hair and it didnt feel soft. I followed the directions and i even put the shower to the hottest setting and let the steam soak it in. when i washed it out  my hair felt drier than before. i had to wash my hair all over again. and as a hairstylist i do not recommend pantene because of all the plastics and silicone in it
Robyn H.
A special treat for your hair, especially when it's dry due to extreme weather (a.k.a. winter). I enjoy using this product once a week to maintain a healthy moisture for my hair.
Nadia T.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this product so much because it makes my hair smell sooo good for days! On top of that, it also does a fantastic job at keeping it hydrated. My hair gets dry easily so I can immediately tell the difference when I touch my hair and I get that "ooo" moment of surprise and I can't stop running my hands through.
Torrey S.
I use this product on my wet shower hair to keep it from getting frizzy once it dries. It definitely tames my hair while also keeping it soft and smoothe. I bought my tube at a Wal-mart near me for a great price. This product help my hair a lot but I think I'll try using a different brand once I run out (many professional cosmetologists have said bad things about this brand).
maría f.
Miami
This 3 minute miracle protect conditioner is so good but my favorite thing about it is its smell I swear the scent is so good and is super effective for super softy hair and you don't need to have it on your hair for
More than three minutes which is great
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this deep conditioner. It really did help out my damaged hair. It also made my hair more manageable. I would leave it in for longer than required and sit under the hair dryer. I keep a bottle of this for deep conditioning days.
Sydni N.
Absolutely loved this product! Of course, it was never a three minute deep conditioner, but it helped so much with the use of a heat to allow it to absorb. I was quite fond of the scent and found that it made my hair quite easy to detangle after shampooing, mind that I have very curly hair. It is very afforable so I'm not that troubled when I find myself needing a new tube of this. I would reccomend this to anyone who needs a quick solution for dry, frizzy hair.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
I have loved this product since the first time I tried it and that Im sure will not change. This product leaves hair moist and refreshed like you spent hours in a salon. The smell is amazing and results are undeniable everytime. If you have not tried it yet please do you will be amazed.
Ambur K.
I know ive written on the Aussi Minute Miracle, but this stuff might just be as good. I love the golden look to it, as if its a true salon product. Makes me feel like a goddess almost. Like i said, it defenitly work for my hair type. I have oily hair but it does make it oily. It makes it silky. Planning on buying again!
Ash C.
I was pleasantly surprised this worked as well as it did! Now I did leave it longer than three minutes tho I'll
Admit that cause for my fry, damaged hair it need more than the length of one BTS song OKAY? It worked tho which is the most important thing! My hair is definitely more alive and healthier! So win!
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.