BY PANTENE #49 in Leave-In Conditioner

Keep your hair soft and shiny with Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Radiant Color Deep Conditioner. This miracle conditioner will super-charge your routine and help give long lasting color and shine. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can be used weekly or daily, depending on your hair needs. For best results, use with Pantene Radiant Color Shampoo and Conditioner collection. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Radiant Color Deep Conditioner:

• Pantene's gold standard for color treated hair
  • Powerful conditioner formula helps super-charge your routine
  • Miracle conditioning for highlighted or color treated hair
  • Can be used weekly or daily, depending on your hair needs
  • Apply starting at tips and work toward roots, leave on for 3 minutes, rinse

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I was wondering if this product works well with d... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this wo...3 Answers
  • How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to d...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
BIANCA D.
Brooklyn, NY
You know the small bottle of conditioner you get when you dye your hair? When you use it you say to yourself that you wish you can have a FULL bottle of that “good stuff”. Guess what? Your prayers have been answered!!! This Loreal conditioner is a sweet bottle of all the great stuff that keeps you hair shiny, soft and super healthy. I use this weekly and you should too.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I do not like pantene but i got a sample of this in a magazine and i thought i would try it since i just colored my hair and it didnt feel soft. I followed the directions and i even put the shower to the hottest setting and let the steam soak it in. when i washed it out  my hair felt drier than before. i had to wash my hair all over again. and as a hairstylist i do not recommend pantene because of all the plastics and silicone in it
Leanne P.
Commack, NY
This product is amazing! It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and it is so quick for it to work! The price is comparable to other products and it is great for my color treated hair! Very satisfied with this product!
Amanda P.
Ashland
This conditioner made my hair feel super soft. You could hardly tell that it was damaged. It did not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. Definitely worth it as it is not too expensive. I’d recommend it to a friend.
a n.
st. marys
This stuff works like a dream. I have extremely fRizzi hair so I’m always trying to figure out products that will help my hair and I cannot find any good ones until like came upon this. This met my expectations very well.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
My expectations for Pantene are pretty high. I liked this product. It made my hair feel super smooth in the shower. But the softness did not last longer than a day and it made my scalp oily. I love Pantene, and this product is good, but just not as good as I expected.
Robyn H.
A special treat for your hair, especially when it's dry due to extreme weather (a.k.a. winter). I enjoy using this product once a week to maintain a healthy moisture for my hair.
Alayjah V.
columbus
Very smooth consistency I like the way that’s it is thick. Moisturizing and is a great growth simtilation progresses. Very good repair damage. Very affordable get what you get. I would buy again. Like it
Nadia T.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this product so much because it makes my hair smell sooo good for days! On top of that, it also does a fantastic job at keeping it hydrated. My hair gets dry easily so I can immediately tell the difference when I touch my hair and I get that "ooo" moment of surprise and I can't stop running my hands through.
Torrey S.
I use this product on my wet shower hair to keep it from getting frizzy once it dries. It definitely tames my hair while also keeping it soft and smoothe. I bought my tube at a Wal-mart near me for a great price. This product help my hair a lot but I think I'll try using a different brand once I run out (many professional cosmetologists have said bad things about this brand).
Natalie W.
Cumby, TX
I have been looking to try new products for my hair. Does this work good? Is it expensive? Thanks in advance!
Lauren S.
I use Aussie with great results, but I like to switch up my hair routine. Has anyone tried this with good results? Does is make fine hair limp?
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How do people like this? I just bought it and it didn't seem to do much for my hair, what is your favorite way to use this?
Jessica D.
I was wondering if this product works well with dry, damaged, and split end colored hair.