Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Curl Perfection Deep Conditioner uploaded by Mardell C.

BY PANTENE

Hydrate and enhance your curls in minutes with Pantene Curl Perfection 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner. This miracle conditioner will super-charge your routine and help improve hair health for more beautiful and bouncy looking curls. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference. It can be used weekly or daily, depending on your hair needs. For best results, use with Pantene Curl Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner collection.

Buy on Harmon ...
J. D.
Rexburg, ID
Love this treatment!! I have used this after trying to ombre my hair and it was so hydrating and will become a staple in my beauty routine! I love products that have it's hold and live up to it's conditioning standards! This will forever be my favorite!
Tamika R.
I purchased for my daughter's natural curls. It has kept her locks secure and fresh looking longer than I achieved with other brands. Her hair was left shiny and at am affordable price
Yoryelis R.
Although they can moisturize my hair very well, these blisters tend to leave my hair very oily and I do not like it, although I can not deny that it really moisturizes it, maybe for an extremely dry hair it can serve
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very frizzy, wavy/curlyish hair and I wanted to eliminate my frizz and keep my curls. I trued this product and I am satisfued. Compared to other prodycts, it eliminates my frizz but not 100%. I definitely have less frizz and my curls are strengthened.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
Love love love. This product is amazing. Really defines my curls. Keeps them tame. I have long blonde curly curly hair and if I don't have this product it is out of control. This is my right hand man and savior for my hair.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This deep conditioner is amazing. It smells great and really leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. It seems to help tame frizziness too. The packaging is nice and the price is right. I would recommend to others.
wanni m.
I'm using this product EVERYDAY NOW! They are amazing, this new product leaves your hair so nice , soft. The packaging is practical easy to use. I bought it online. I will always recommend them. GREATTT PRODUCT
Mardell C.
As a curly girl it's important for me to find a product with the perfect moisturizing aspect. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle is heaven in a bottle for a curly girl, it's a must have, I just can't live without it!!
Emily d.
Ventura
I used it and it works good for me. I got my friend to startusing it too and she likes it a lot now. My friend's sister also likes it
Tianna f.
Bought this to help moisturize my hair during these dry summer days and it worked great. Left my hair hydrated and smoothe