Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayPantene
Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray

Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray

This sweet sugar spray adds texture and captures perfectly undone hair for just woke up like this allure. Dries within seconds, leaving behind crystals that add texture to hair. No stickiness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray!
dahiana V.
Fort Myers, FL
Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray uploaded by dahiana V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfectly imperfect, sexy hair in a bottle. I loved this product! This is a sweet sugar spray, whit vitamin E!! No stickiness.
Andrea J.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I just started using this a few weeks ago from a recommendation by my hairstylist. I use this after every wash on my damp hair. I have think, wavy hair and I love how this leaves my hair super wavy with no residue or crunchiness. I love the feel and smell of this product in my hair. It helps wave my hair with no frizz or wildness, my hair looks so natural. This new line by Pantene is a great addition.
Blanca Giselle L.
Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray uploaded by Blanca Giselle L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product because I wanted to try a new look on my hair. I used it as it said in the product instructions and my hair was very sticky and dry. I felt like I had spray all over my hair. it didn't work for me. Even though I bought it for a low price at Walmart, I didn't like it at all.
Shacie P.
Hohenwald, TN
Loving this sugar spray from Pantene. On the days I dotn want to wash my hair I use this . It smells amazing and does its job. Doesnt make my hair feel weird. I'm loving it. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this product! Give it a try and see for yourself.
Larissa M.
Grants Pass, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! I have been searching for a texturizing sugar spray.. This spray doesn't make my hair crunchy and also doesn't tangle it! I used it on damp hair and dry hair. It is a hair spray so there will be some stiff but it can be softened with a little leave in conditioner. It gives my hair a soft wave that lasts all day! I cant wait to try more from this line!
Shana A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray uploaded by Shana A.
Purchased at: CVS
This is ok... it’s not the best. To start off, it smells a little like alcohol or cleaner. It also claims that it isn’t sticky but it is sticky. It also claims to be a finishing spray but I’m not sure it gave me the results I was looking for, If any results at all for the few times that I used it. For the quality and price of this product, you’d be better off buying a cheap hairspray.
Amy D.
Russellville, AR
Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray uploaded by Amy D.
Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray uploaded by Amy D.
This product is awesome! It’s great because they say salt spray isn’t good to use everyday and this spray uses sugar instead so it’s safe! I love how I can quickly curl my hair for some shape and when I finish off with this spray, it brings it all together! Just a few sprays is all it takes for great texture and feel to my hair! It lasts all day and smells awesome! If I had to change one thing I would ask for a better spritzer. The spray comes out as one hard stream and would be cool if it distributed a bit more upon spraying. Overall this is a great product and I use it daily! It is great for beginners to experts.
Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Pantene Perfectly Undone Texturizing Sugar Hair Spray uploaded by Michelle T.
Purchased at: Target
This texturizing sugar hair spray actually surprised me how much I liked it. It worked wonders on my hair and the smell was great.
Jolene B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love the smell of this product, however it made my hair look lifeless, wet and oily. With my fine oily hair, this was horrible. Throughout the day it just felt heavy on my scalp and I felt sticky all day long. I would not buy this again. I don't know what to do with the rest of my bottle I have, it's too expensive to throw out.
Johnna L.
Calhoun
This hairspray helped my hair look full and texturized all day. Gave me lots of volume for a long day at work.

Looking for your answer?