Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#37 in Conditioner
Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details.
Photos (6)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Omggg before I tried this conditioner it would take me an hour to untangle my hair. I have thick curly hair that gets pretty tangled by wash day. It's also very inexpensive which is great for me because I go through a couple of bottles a month. It'll be hard for another conditioner to beat this one. It smells great
K J.
K J.
I have natural curly hair so I don't really use this product as much anymore. When i did use this product on my relaxed or natural hair, it always gave my hair a bouncy and shiny feeling. I only stopped using it because I went natural and there are other products available that are better for my hair now.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Columbia, SC
I've been using the Pantene brand for years and I love that they came out with this line for more textured hair which typically needs lots of moisturizing. The conditioner is thick and has great lather to it. You don't need to use a whole lot and it softens the hair and makes it easier to comb through.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Boxford, MA
I love the Pantene conditioner is they always smell so good and leave my hair feeling so soft after my shower I use probably about a half dollar amount in my hair and I let it stay there for maybe 30 seconds and then wash it out and went to wash it out my hair feels like I was just at the salon!
Chidinma U.
Chidinma U.
Durham, NC
I love using Pantene Hair Conditioners and Shampoo every time my hair needs a good wash. I use it about every 2 months and it's amazing. It's compares to alternatives because it leaves your hair truly washed and relaxed. It has a nice, long-lasting scent & I would definitely purchase it again!
Zhanna D.
Zhanna D.
Shelby Twp, MI
Good conditioners in general. Good price point for what they do. I would compare this to a beauty store brand and say it's just as good for a lot less. I use this every time I wash my hair. It makes it easy to detangle my hair as well. I have purchased this conditioner on multiple occasions.
Johnelle P.
Johnelle P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the pantene products. Their products are over the top good. I usually use this product about every week to wash my hair, very affordable if on sale but can sometimes be pricey depending on where you have bought it from. The only type of shampoo I used because of my relaxed hair
Divine E.
Divine E.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this conditioner for years. My father uses it as well (his hair is longer than mine). I love the way it smells & it leaves my hair so silky soft. I don't use this conditioner with my weave though because it swells my roots & makes my hair seem thicker & more unruly.
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
Granada Hills, CA
I completely agree with one of the comments I read about this being good for curly hair until you find a more natural product that works better for your hair. Pantene does have a line of products for curly hair. I have not tried those yet because I am hesitant of the ingredients.
Uniqua P.
Uniqua P.
This product is great. It is ideal for women of color with relaxed and natural hair. It does not leave the hair feeling stripped but very moisturized unlike like other watered down conditioners. I have coarse fine hair and it worked wonders for me. The smell is not so bad either.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
chase, British Columbia
I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It's medium length long and unmanageable. Looking for something to keep my hair manageable and left smelling great and feeling soft afterwards. Would you rec5this?
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS
heidi s.
heidi s.
Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help control frizz ?
dunia c.
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
Ive been looking for a conditioner that wont leave my hair feeling like hay ! Does this one actually moisturize ?