BY PANTENE #45 in Conditioner

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

• WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS1 Answers
  • I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It...3 Answers
  • Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help co...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Omggg before I tried this conditioner it would take me an hour to untangle my hair. I have thick curly hair that gets pretty tangled by wash day. It's also very inexpensive which is great for me because I go through a couple of bottles a month. It'll be hard for another conditioner to beat this one. It smells great
Michelle J.
Columbia, SC
I've been using the Pantene brand for years and I love that they came out with this line for more textured hair which typically needs lots of moisturizing. The conditioner is thick and has great lather to it. You don't need to use a whole lot and it softens the hair and makes it easier to comb through.
Chidinma U.
Durham, NC
I love using Pantene Hair Conditioners and Shampoo every time my hair needs a good wash. I use it about every 2 months and it's amazing. It's compares to alternatives because it leaves your hair truly washed and relaxed. It has a nice, long-lasting scent & I would definitely purchase it again!
corde  D.
New Roads, LA
I love pantene . I prefer people with dry curly hair to use this product because they have a lot of oils but if you don't like oily hair but the white bottle made buy pantene it doesn't have a lot of oils .
Carmen N.
Lexington, NC
I have fine hair and this product works great for me. It keeps my hair tangle free when nothing else would. I have tried all sorts of detanglers and conditioners before this.
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
I've been using this product (along with the shampoo) for about 3-4 months now and I love what it's don't for my hair. Definitely repairs the hair and smells pretty good too
SHIKIRA M.
I'm a African American female and I have been natural for 8 years And I have been using the shampoo and conditioner with jojoba oil. It does justice by laying my hair.
Kathy G.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have used Pantene conditioner for years. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and shiny. It is thick and rich. It is one of my favorite brands.
Victoria V.
Madison Heights, VA
My son bought this for me and I love it....makes my hair feel and smell great. Even my daughter uses it. Works wonders on her extremely curly hair.
Damonika F.
I love how much moisture this conditioner has in it. The smell could stick around a Lil longer but anything that leaves my hair softer is wondeful!
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It's medium length long and unmanageable. Looking for something to keep my hair manageable and left smelling great and feeling soft afterwards. Would you rec5this?
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
Ive been looking for a conditioner that wont leave my hair feeling like hay ! Does this one actually moisturize ?
heidi s.
Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help control frizz ?
Yolanda S.
Waco
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
How does this product work?