BY PANTENE

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

• WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS1 Answers
  • I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It...3 Answers
  • Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help co...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
If you love Pantene as much as I do this is a must try and have product. It left my hair silky and didn't frizz throughout the day. I have long blonde straight hair. I really love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I always come back to this product.
Shontae B.
Bryan
I have this in my bathroom right now! It is so good to my hair. It softens, moisturizes and is lightweight. When I use a Shampoo that dries my hair out; I use this to bring some life back into my hair. I will forever keep this in my collection!
✨ A.
This product is good it is very creamy good value . It is affordable and specially for women of color. You can purchase from Walmart or local beauty supply store. I would recommend this product to first time users and gladly purchase it again.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I love Pantene Hair Conditioner. It keeps my dry damaged hair super soft and tame. I use it every day and I love the scent and I love how long lasting the conditioner is. Compared to other conditioners, this is one of my favorite! I'm truly satisfied!
Paulina B.
Suitland, MD
I'm mixed so i have really curly hair and this product !!! YALLL ! MY CURLS BE POPPIN ! I let me curls air dry and they LOOK AMAZING ! The scent of the does not faded away for a few days. It does wonders for curly hair girls
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
This stuff is terrible for your hair. As a professional hairstylist I can tell you it does not condition your hair, it just coats it is wax and silicone preventing any real nourishment reaching your strands. Do not use it.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
The conditioners workgreat on my hair! Especially when my hair dries out! They smell great and are a super inexpensive alternative to other conditioners that do the same!!! I like them! A little too heavy for me since I have super thin hair but overall great
Eugenia W.
Birmingham, AL
I really like using this conditioner because it is not harsh on my hair. I have dry scalp and it doesn't try it out and it good for colored hair. The scent is very nice. I have been using Pantene for awhile love it.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love Pantene hair conditioner, I think they're cheap compared to other similar products but works really good. It is best for any scalp type, and makes hair strong and nourished. I' m very satisfied of this product.
Connie P.
El Dorado, AR
I love this whole set. The shampoo rinces clean and the conditioner leaves your hair silly soft. They also have a custard that works wonders on dry brittle hair. Great for those on a budget. Really works!!!
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It's medium length long and unmanageable. Looking for something to keep my hair manageable and left smelling great and feeling soft afterwards. Would you rec5this?
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
Ive been looking for a conditioner that wont leave my hair feeling like hay ! Does this one actually moisturize ?
Yolanda S.
Waco
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS
heidi s.
Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help control frizz ?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
How does this product work?