BY PANTENE #49 in Conditioner

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details. see more...

• WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS1 Answers
  • I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It's...3 Answers
  • Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help cont...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Omggg before I tried this conditioner it would take me an hour to untangle my hair. I have thick curly hair that gets pretty tangled by wash day. It's also very inexpensive which is great for me because I go through a couple of bottles a month. It'll be hard for another conditioner to beat this one. It smells great
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Columbia, SC
I've been using the Pantene brand for years and I love that they came out with this line for more textured hair which typically needs lots of moisturizing. The conditioner is thick and has great lather to it. You don't need to use a whole lot and it softens the hair and makes it easier to comb through.
Chidinma U.
Chidinma U.
Durham, NC
I love using Pantene Hair Conditioners and Shampoo every time my hair needs a good wash. I use it about every 2 months and it's amazing. It's compares to alternatives because it leaves your hair truly washed and relaxed. It has a nice, long-lasting scent & I would definitely purchase it again!
Zhanna D.
Zhanna D.
Shelby Twp, MI
Good conditioners in general. Good price point for what they do. I would compare this to a beauty store brand and say it's just as good for a lot less. I use this every time I wash my hair. It makes it easy to detangle my hair as well. I have purchased this conditioner on multiple occasions.
Johnelle P.
Johnelle P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the pantene products. Their products are over the top good. I usually use this product about every week to wash my hair, very affordable if on sale but can sometimes be pricey depending on where you have bought it from. The only type of shampoo I used because of my relaxed hair
Uniqua P.
Uniqua P.
This product is great. It is ideal for women of color with relaxed and natural hair. It does not leave the hair feeling stripped but very moisturized unlike like other watered down conditioners. I have coarse fine hair and it worked wonders for me. The smell is not so bad either.
Katura L.
Katura L.
It's great Makes my hair soft I don't have to condition my hair on a daily basismy hair color is brown and it's curly or use the product every other day very effective I get my moneys worth I would highly recommend it to other African-Americans great product
corde  D.
corde D.
New Roads, LA
I love pantene . I prefer people with dry curly hair to use this product because they have a lot of oils but if you don't like oily hair but the white bottle made buy pantene it doesn't have a lot of oils .
Carmen N.
Carmen N.
Lexington, NC
I have fine hair and this product works great for me. It keeps my hair tangle free when nothing else would. I have tried all sorts of detanglers and conditioners before this.
Fredonia D.
Fredonia D.
Hawthorne , CA
I've been using this product (along with the shampoo) for about 3-4 months now and I love what it's don't for my hair. Definitely repairs the hair and smells pretty good too
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
I am looking for a new brand of conditioner to use on my hair. It's medium length long and unmanageable. Looking for something to keep my hair manageable and left smelling great and feeling soft afterwards. Would you rec5this?
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PANTENE PRODUCTS
heidi s.
heidi s.
Ive tried lots of pantene products but not this . Does it help control frizz ?
dunia c.
dunia c.
Orlando, FL
Ive been looking for a conditioner that wont leave my hair feeling like hay ! Does this one actually moisturize ?
Angela M.