BY PANTENE

Mariangel U.
Mariangel U.
I have fine, wavy/curly hair that reaches to about the middle of my back. My scalp is oily while my ends tend to be a bit drier but according to my stylist it's healthy. This is the only shampoo I've found that feels like it thoroughly cleanses my scalp without drying out my hair. I've tried many high end salon shampoos but I always come back to this one.
Shira M.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite conditioner. It leaves my hair silky smooth without being oily. It smells really good which I love. My hair is curly and it leaves my curls bouncy and smooth. Overall this is a good product. You should be able to find this product at a drug store like CVS or Walgreens.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a shampoo as well as a conditioner that gives me the clean that I want, but also the volume that I need for my limp, lifeless hair. It works great for my color treated hair and I love the smell. I am impressed with the quality for the great inexpensive price.
bob n.
bob n.
Tampa, FL
I love this product my hair has never felt so silky. i got mine from my local Walmart in the health and beauty. i have hair and panteen sheer volume conditioner give me so mus body. i use it every day twice even i will continue to use this stuff its amazing and smells fantastic
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super crazy hair, it gets frizzy some days, lies flat others, and dries out completely a good bit of the time. I love how this product gives my hair volume without making it look oily, and keeps it hydrated without giving me dandruff, overall a very nice product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this conditioner smells. I definitely can notice a difference in volume in my hair. It's way more bouncy than it used to be. I love how hydrating the conditioner is too. You can usually find this one sale at your local convenience store. I highly recommend!
Teran F.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We have always used pantene for like decade now, does good on hair esp since i have natural curl that bothers me when i am trying fix my hair get its straight lol but pantene is def on my list of top 4 favorite shampoo and condition i like a lot more than anything
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
San Diego, CA
Pantene Pro-V is one of those brands that are always reliable! This conditioner in particular is lovely because it smells GREAT! Fruity, but it a luxurious way. I use this product at least 4 times a week and it always leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this yesterday and I love hoiw it makes my hair so silky smooth. My hair has never felt this good since i switch from ganier fruitis full and plush. Has a slight scent but doesn't last long. Yes, I totaltaly woukd buy it again for the price.
Erin O.
Erin O.
This is the conditioner that I use everyday. I also have the accompanying shampoo. I like the bigger bottle with the pump better than the smaller version because its easier and quicker to use in the shower. I bought it at Target and I would recommend it.