BY PANTENE

paige b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this conditioner, it's supposed to be more of a light weight conditioner which is great since i have fine hair and don't need anything weighing it down. It doesn't appear to be leaving a noticeable residue on my hair either. My only complaint about this conditioner is it has like a petroleum jelly feel and consistency which makes me worry that it is leaving residue on my hair. It dies look shiny and a little healthier with this conditioner though, definitely helps with tangles.
Elizabeth T.
Olivehurst
If you want your hair to be soft and silky, this is it right here. other brands have dried out my hair instantly, but panteen all together know what they're doing. it makes my hair more fuller and shiny soft... I love that little goes a long way with this stuff
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this conditioner smells. I definitely can notice a difference in volume in my hair. It's way more bouncy than it used to be. I love how hydrating the conditioner is too. You can usually find this one sale at your local convenience store. I highly recommend!
Jocelyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is a good product for the hair since i tend to have tangled hair it DE-tangles it and makes my hair soft and smelling good. The final results are beautiful and leaves my hair looking shiny. This product is very easy to find in stores especially in drugstores.
Mariangel U.
I have fine, wavy/curly hair that reaches to about the middle of my back. My scalp is oily while my ends tend to be a bit drier but according to my stylist it's healthy. This is the only shampoo I've found that feels like it thoroughly cleanses my scalp without drying out my hair. I've tried many high end salon shampoos but I always come back to this one.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite conditioner. It leaves my hair silky smooth without being oily. It smells really good which I love. My hair is curly and it leaves my curls bouncy and smooth. Overall this is a good product. You should be able to find this product at a drug store like CVS or Walgreens.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super crazy hair, it gets frizzy some days, lies flat others, and dries out completely a good bit of the time. I love how this product gives my hair volume without making it look oily, and keeps it hydrated without giving me dandruff, overall a very nice product.
Raynaldine B.
west Palm beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves your hair shiny and light it smell so amazing and after you wash your hair with your regular shampoo apply this product to leave your hair tangle free and manage your hair while you have this product in take a tetangle brush and rectangle your hair.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a shampoo as well as a conditioner that gives me the clean that I want, but also the volume that I need for my limp, lifeless hair. It works great for my color treated hair and I love the smell. I am impressed with the quality for the great inexpensive price.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Love this conditioner! After using many other brands and products, this is one I consistently come back to, as a change up. It doesn't my hair wonderfully. My only complaint is that my hair gets used to it easily and I find myself changing shampoos/conditioners often.