Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum

Give your hair the nourishment it needs for the style you want. Nutrient-rich Pantene Pro-V Nourishing Oil Hair Treatment can be used on wet or dry hair to help seal split ends* and tame frizz for a healthy, brilliant shine you’ll love. Our lightweight serum is formulated to infuse the length of your hair with nurturing conditioning ingredients, improving manageability while reducing the number of visible split ends. For a head-turning start to your style, dispense 1-2 pumps of oil into your palm and apply to hair from ends to mid-shaft. Style as usual, and get ready for #MoreGreatHairDays ahead.

I’m trying to grow out my hair before my wedding, and usually dye my hair a lot which products would I use for hair growth?
How do I wash the serum out of my hair if I put to much?Now it won't wash out?I put to much serum in my hair.Please help me with this mistake.
Does it leave your hair feeling oily though, I mean that icky greasy feeling?
Start your review of Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Carleen B.
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Carleen B.
I LOVE this stuff! I use it with any and every hair style I do and it helps so much! It helps with frizz and makes your hair look and feel so much softer and shiny without feeling or looking "oily" or "greasy". It has a pleasant smell and I swear your hair will love it! #pantene
Shayla H.
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Shayla H.
love this product for everyday use!! i love how it seals my dead ends and makes sure my hair is soft through-out the day. this tune will last me about almost 6 months. so i totally recommend this product to anyone 🥰
Nathalia D.
Jacksonville , FL
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Nathalia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta la sedosidad , brillo y olor que le deja a mi cabello luego de alisarlo la verdad es que me encanta ya llevo 2 años usándolo
Kasey W.
Erie, IL
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Kasey W.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this oil. It tames frizzies, my hair soaks it up and it smells amazing. I sometimes use it on my skin as it just is a great oil. It is not too oily and I will definitely buy again. Super satisfied!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Keeps hair sleek and perfect for straight styles. Combined with Pantene hairspray it keeps hair protected from the Florida Humidity frizz.
Raquel L.
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Raquel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This isn't a bad product. It smelled great and has a great feel to it. I would definitely recommend it but I have other brands that I prefer. I do like the shine and frizz control that this product gives me and the size is good for the price.
Julie S.
Boron, CA
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Julie S.
I posted a pic of the one I use, didn't see it on the list. It is infused with Argan oil, which I live. I put a little in my hair after I wash and take it out of the towel. Helps soften my hair and adds some shine. Been using it for a while now and love it.
Amber L.
Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum uploaded by Amber L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used Pantene products for the longest time. I have dry hair and need something to add moisture to it. This oil is light weight and will not weigh your hair down. I use this oil daily to maintain moisture and to reduce the possibility of frizz. This is a must for all my dry hair women. Pricing is good and will buy again. Pantene Nourishing Hair Oil Treatment Serum
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
I absolutely love Pantene products, it smells amazing, is very affordable and I truly recommend this to anyone with curly and frizzy hair! I am and have been highly impressed and happy with their products for many years! Definitely recommend to anyone and it is very wonderfully priced, just remember if you are a big ingredient watcher these are not for you....
Temitope K.
Elgin, IL
Gives your hair the nourishment it needs for the style you want. Nutrient-rich Pantene Nourishing Oil Hair Treatment can be used on wet or dry hair to help seal split ends and tame frizz for a healthy, brilliant shine you'll love. The Lightweight serum is formulated to infuse the length of your hair with nurturing conditioning ingredients, improving manageability while reducing the number of visible split ends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kinjal N.
Bamparbatia near LP kids school Tezpur Assam
Vanessa V. il y a un an
Personally for curly hair i think it has harsh ingredients but for straight hair would be great, every hair is different so give it a try!😉❤️
Kinjal N.
Bamparbatia near LP kids school Tezpur Assam
Kate B. il y a un an
I think serum not help in it, better work vitamins and nutrients
svetlana M.
New Castle, DE
Andrea P. il y a un an
It will depends. How is your hair? What result do you want to get? Usually the oils tends to make the hair a bit heavy. If you have thin hair is better to apply just a bit on the ends