BY PANTENE #97 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Nature Fusion Pro-V systems with Cassia make hair up to 10x stronger. Plus, the plant based bottles make a healthy choice for the planet. Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo gently cleanses, leaving hair feeling moisturized and soft, while unlocking radiant shine.

Maicee L.
Tyndall, SD
I haven't used this, but my best friend Jesse did and her hair has made an amazing improvement in the past few weeks. Give it a try.
Kaitlyn L.
Yuma, AZ
I love this product. I love Pantene so much. This really is one of the top go to brands for me I lovw all their products so much
Jani V.
El Paso
I used to love this product before cutting my hair. It was very refreshing and kept my hair smooth, sleek, and hydrated.
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy use, it's a good shampoo i like using it since its a fast use and keeps your hair smooth and smelling really good.
marilesi c.
san cristobal
muy bueno para mi mi cabello es un cabello natarul y por ende es un poco grueso pero esto si que me a sacado de apuros
Sandra L.
Queens Vlg, NY
Although I like Pantene's products, I am not a fan of 2-in-1 products. Like other 2-in-1 products, I was not a fan.
Samantha L.
Lockport, NY
This leaves your hair feeling soft and hydrated. You get a decent amount in the bottle for a fair price.
laura c.
I love a good 2 in 1 some times I don't have long to shower and with this my hair actually feels clean
Lexi P.
Tully, NY
I love these shampoo and conditioners. They smell great and leave my hair feeling fresh and volumized.
Jesica A.
Denham Springs, La
Absolutely love this. It smells great. Has enough conditioner in it that my hair doesn't tangle.
Ye M.
Doral, FL
I would like to use the product! Is it worth it?