BY PANTENE #95 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Nature Fusion Pro-V systems with Cassia make hair up to 10x stronger. Plus, the plant based bottles make a healthy choice for the planet. Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo gently cleanses, leaving hair feeling moisturized and soft, while unlocking radiant shine.

sam c.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
I love this! I've been using this for the longest time! it makes my hair feel and smell very soft and clean, the only thing is that i think that it has more of a shampoo than conditioner affect, but otherwise, it's great!
Amanda B.
Trenton, NJ
Nice that the shampoo and conditioner come in one bottle. It lathers nicely on your hair. It comes in different scents. It has a nice scent and it lasts all day. It keeps your hair soft and shiny all day. I'm satisfied by the product.
Amanda W.
Baltimore, MD
The nature fusion line smells great. It's really light and refreshing. I love this 2-in-1 because it doesn't make my hair feel oily and it still manages to make it feel smooth and soft.
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
Great product for my hair. Moisture and manageability. Smells great and treats dry hair with ease, works better than some other brands I've used. Best for dry scalp- would purchase again.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Es sin duda alguna el mejor, mi cabello es ultra super mega grasoso y de verdad me gusta y el olor es fascinante, lo uso justamente luego de llegar de la playa
Zilola N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it . Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner , I don't have to use two things . It's 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner
Carrie A.
I think this smells amazing. The 2 in 1 makes it easy when you are in a hurry. My hair feels soft. I do have short hair so I do not have to use too much.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte
For a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, I really like Pantene. It leaves my hair both clean and detangled. I use it on mornings where I'm running very late!
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
I've been using this for about a month now and it is a great product. Personally I feel like shampoo and conditioner should be separated.
Leidy Marian R.
He usado shampoo, acondicionador, crema de peinar, espuma para peinar, bano de crema, aun hay muchos productos de la marca que desconozco
Ye M.
Doral, FL
I would like to use the product! Is it worth it?