BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Nature Fusion Pro-V systems with Cassia make hair up to 10x stronger. Plus, the plant based bottles make a healthy choice for the planet. Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo gently cleanses, leaving hair feeling moisturized and soft, while unlocking radiant shine.

Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Usually when I am in a rush especially in the mornings I am always on the go so I love to turn to 2 in 1 shampoo / conditioners. This one is very moisturizing and the scent is pleasant. I recommend this product.
Ruby F.
Garden grove
I love using this 2 in 1 product because you waste less money. Instead of buying a shampoo and conditioner you use this product. This leaves my hair so soft and I love the way it makes my hair feel.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Great product for my hair. Moisture and manageability. Smells great and treats dry hair with ease, works better than some other brands I've used. Best for dry scalp- would purchase again.
Ruby S.
My hair is usually very dry and lacks moisture this shampoo did exactly it's job by replenishing the moisture back into my hair leaving me with soft shiny hair after a couple of uses
Gabriela P.
Hay muchas personas que no son fan de estos productos 2 en 1 pero la verdad que este de la linea Pantene es muy bueno y me encanta que el olor en mi cabello dura bastante.
Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells so good! Its price might be little more than the normal but it is totally worth the price and it may offer a bonus on the size. It is effective and you can see the differences right away. I would suggest to start using a heat protectant spray or use heat less as it would kill the improvements made
Krystle C.
I usually try to stay away from 2-in-1 shampoos but I was in a rush and didn't notice I grabbed the wrong bottle. I was pleasantly surprised as to how much I actually liked this 2-in-1. Pantene is my go-to conditioner brand since it always leaves my hair soft without using too much product.
Jennifer T.
Union City, CA
Smells great and I can definitely appreciate the use of natural products. The 2 in 1 is super convenient and doesn't leave my hair dry or feelings of being unclean. If you are looking for value, this would be the product to turn toward and I'm highly satisfied with this product.
Claudia Y.
El Paso, TX
Great product I use it everyday. I would highly recommend it to everyone. It has a pleasant scent and it is long lasting. I love how my hair feels after every use. Having thin hair that gets dry sometimes I love the feel of it after I use this. Again i highly recommend it.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
This is a must in the summer time on our girls. After swimming in the pool all day, we have them wash out their day with this 2-1 Shampoo to keep their hair healthy and strong. As a mom of girls who want to keep their length, I appreciate this product.
Ye M.
Doral, FL
I would like to use the product! Is it worth it?