BeautyHairHair ProductsPantene
Moisturizing Shampoo 254 OZ and Sulfate Free Conditioner 24 OZ for Dry Hair, Daily Moisture Renewal, Bundle Pack (Packaging May Vary)

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo puts in more than it takes out with every wash. With a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients, it gently cleanses your hair as it fuels every strand with strength. The formula helps lock in moisture, so you’re left with intensely hydrated, strong and beautiful hair. Pair with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner for healthier hair with 2X the moisture.* Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Conditioner features a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients, this luxurious cream helps to visibly replenish dry, lifeless hair from root to tip. Micro-moisturizers work to wrap every strand with lasting hydration, leaving your hair beautifully soft and manageable. *When used as a system with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner based on moisturized feel vs. non-conditioning shampoo

You will receive (1) Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo 25.4 oz and (1) Conditioner 24 oz; Moisturizing conditioner leaves hair silky soft, manageable, and strong against damage; Hydrating conditioner is infused with Moisture-Silk Complex to leave strands soft and strong against damage; Helps lock in hydration from root to tip as part of the Daily Moisture Renewal system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo 25.4 OZ and Sulfate Free Conditioner 24 OZ for Dry Hair, Daily Moisture Renewal, Bundle Pack (Packaging May Vary)!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,002 reviews
Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo 25.4 OZ and Sulfate Free Conditioner 24 OZ for Dry Hair, Daily Moisture Renewal, Bundle Pack (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I absolutely love this conditioner ,it smells great 😊 and it leave your hair feeling so soft and shiny with a silky smooth glow. I truly recommend this conditioner to anyone who what beautiful ☺️ hair
Alina M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo 25.4 OZ and Sulfate Free Conditioner 24 OZ for Dry Hair, Daily Moisture Renewal, Bundle Pack (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Alina M.
I like Pantene brand a lot. Especially their color safe products. I usually purchase it at Costco because I get better value for my money. This shampoo and conditioner is great it moisturizer my hair just enough to keep the volume and doesn’t weigh my hair down.
Yesenia R.
Placentia, CA
Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo 25.4 OZ and Sulfate Free Conditioner 24 OZ for Dry Hair, Daily Moisture Renewal, Bundle Pack (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Yesenia R.
This shampoo smells good the only thing is that I started noticing a bit of dandruff since I began to use this so yeah keep that in mind
Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It works wonderfully & smells great. It doesn't leave my hair oily, or greasy, or hard. It leaves my hair shinny, soft & smelling great.
vanessa B.
lakeside circle lewisville
Purchased at: Amazon
well, it leaves the hair soft hydrated clean, gives a feeling of cleanliness and freshness , , I recommend it girls, you will not regret..
Ariel B.
Siloam Spgs, AR
It is a nice product but it isnt my favorite I have very dry hair naturally not sure why but I do and it didn't feel like my hair has changed much after using the conditioner it smells really good tho and thats really the only reason why I gave it 4 stars to be honest that and because the shampoo works really well though and feels nicer then the conditioner for some reason . But it can get a little pricey at times to me.
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
In my opinion it is so important to use products that are sulfate free! I love how affordable this is and how it makes my hair feel and smell :)
gabriella F.
Brooklyn, NY
like I've said before Pantene always has my hair smelling so fresh and clean!! everyone is always complimenting the smell and texture of my hair! i love this product!!
Michelle  C.
Pearl, MS
This is a great shampoo. It really provides a lit of moisture to my hair. I noticed results much quicker than I do with similar brands. I would highly recommend this shampoo to everyone
Jennifer  C.
Sweetwater, TN
Pantene moisturizing rich shampoo makes my hair feel like silk. However it contains wax, silicates and thats why I give it 4 stars.

Looking for your answer?