Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray

The Miracle Leave in product with 10 benefits: 1. Repairs Damage 2. Moisturizes 3. Detangles 4. Strengthens Against Breakage 5. Protects Color 6. Heat Protect 7. UV Protection for Hair* 8. Softens 9. Smooths 10. Improves Shine *to prevent color fading

I would very much like to try this hair product. I have several different things going on such as loss of volume, sheen, and control .
Is This a good product for locs?
Start your review of Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray!
Nancy C.
Quinlan, TX
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Nancy C.
I am a big hair color person I color my hair quite often just went from Auburn back to blonde and I need all the help I can get I will can improve this product in no way shape or form it's great I am very satisfied in knowing that I have this product to nourish my hair back to good this is very top of the line hair to moisturize and protect
Pam P.
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Pam P.
The title says it all! It can be used as a leave in conditioner, heat protection, detangling, etc! I was so sad my voxbox did not arrive, after seeing reviews and still wanting to give this product a try, I went and obtained it myself. I am so glad I still gave this product a shot! It’s a great affordable product, that compares well to others of its kind.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Melissa P.
This was just so-so for me. I love that it that it has so many different purposes and is so good for your hair but I wasn’t wowed by it. It do think that it helped to protect my hair from heat styling but I didn’t notice any additional hydration or shine.
Christine F.
Smyrna, DE
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Christine F.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. This multi-tasking spray is perfect. It’s lightweight and not sticky. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Gives a great barrier when used with a hairdryer or flat iron. Has that great Pantene scent that lasts between shampoos. Great drugstore brand. Recommended for fine/thin hair.
Tonya B.
Decatur, AL
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Tonya B.
Sprays evenly and leaves my hair so soft. I totally feel that this keeps my hair from being damaged during styling. The only thing I suggest is adding a tiny, and I mean tiny shine enhancer. Fantastic product!
Yoli C.
US
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Yoli C.
I used it as a heat protectant and anti frizz spray and it did exactly that without leaving an odd scent or residue in my hair! I sprayed it on my damp hair then blow dried and went to sleep and with my usual heat protectant spray, my hair feels a bit gross and it doesn’t resist the heat nearly as well as this one did! It also definitely brought a little bit of shine to my hair without making it oily or sticky. Recommend for sure! So many uses and so easy to use too
Sarah D.
Montauk, NY
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Sarah D.
I like this product so far! I love that it does so many things all in one bottle so that I can cut down on the amount of product I have to use in my hair. Like the mix in treatment this smells SO good.
Eva M.
Bear, DE
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Eva M.
It’s not my favorite product. I don’t like when it says it’s a multitasking spray because it doesn’t do everything it claims. I recently dyed my hair again a couple days before I received the product. So my hair didn’t really take to this product very well. The only thing it does well is it calms my frizzy hair when I put the product in on damp hair. But the frizz doesn’t go away 100% that day. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Sanja S.
this is such a great product i love the shine it give it dosent leave my hair greasy or heavy it just leave it looking healthy and beautiful it so affordable and it dose what it says
Ana G.
Central, SC
Pantene Miracle Rescue 10-in-1 Multitasking Spray uploaded by Ana G.
I love sprays like this! It de-frizzes, softens, and smooths my hair. I can use it for blow drying to add in that extra protection. My hair feels healthy and happy!