Pantene Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Heather F.

BY PANTENE #69 in Haircare Sets

Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really love this really amazing for travel packs love the scent really long lasting it mostly concern for making thick hair softer really good for dry and oily scalp love to buy this again really helps for my hair
Mikayla I.
This shampoo and conditioner is not only affordable, but also helps my hair stay healthy. When I wash and condition my hair with it, I always notice how soft it is afterward. It's hint of professional you can use in your own home
savannah d.
Cold Spring, KY
i have pretty thick hair and often struggle to find shampoo and conditioner that helps with both oily roots and dry end at the same time. i love the way this makes my hair feel and look and it makes skipping 2 or 3 wash days ez pz.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This product works wonders on my thick, lustrous hair. My hair is thick and long and very hard to manage. Once i purchased this product it changed my life. I absolutely recommend anyone with thick hair to try this product.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I have used this shampoo and conditioner for years I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. I always get comments about how healthy my hair looks and feels.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I received this as a sample from Pantene and it really conditioned and cleaned my hair. Compared to sauve, it's a lot more effective. It concerns thick oily hair. I would buy the full packs because I was well pleased and would recommend it to others. Pantene and head and shoulders are my go to-s, especially for frizzy thick dandruff oily hair.
Ana Maria C.
I usually love Pantene but I can't say this is my favorite. It did the trick for my brief travel, but I wish I would have just bought a better full sized brand. It left a bit of buildup on my hair, as can be expected from a shampoo with sulfates. The scent is great which is what I really loved. Very clean smelling and not overwhelming.
Tamekka D.
Boston, MA
Not the best I've used from them. Other products I've used in the past were extremely better this one tho I hated it. My hair had so much breakage and looked so dull
Merritt S.
Durham, NC
This is my go to shampoo. The travel sizes are great for little trips but I also keep a huge pump bottle in my shower! My hair has never been happier! So shiny and healthy! Would recommend to others with wavy medium thick hair for sure!
Courtney P.
East Peoria, IL
Love this shampoo, I have very thick hair and it works wonders on it! I love the scent and it is long lasting! Very effective for my hair, and not pricey at all, normal price for a shampoo. I would recommend to anyone with thick hair!