BY PANTENE

IS THIS STYLER RIGHT FOR YOU?

maximum hold HAIRSPRAY

Ultra fine mist provides maximum hold and dries fast so it's non-sticky. Resists humidity to control frizz and flyaways so your style always looks polished.

Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I purchased this product at Target. I needed a really good hairspray because I have to curl my hair a lot, and I do not have time to keep touching it up or adding hairspray. This stuff worked alright, could’ve been better. was very heavy and left white residue in my hair, and made it crunchier than usual hairspray.
Lisbeth R.
It's a has a very strong hold. It says exactly what the can says. My hair color is naturally brown and it's curly. Since my hair is curly I love to use strong holding hair sprays and it last long. The sent is like how their other products smell like and I love it.
Kaity w.
Dublin, VA
Best hairspray I have ever used! It holds my curls all day long!! I've never found a hairspray that could do that! My hair is thin and medium length! It works so well with keeping my hair looking thick! Did I forget to mention how amazing it smells!!!!
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
I currently bought this product at Target & I use this was my leave in conditioner & ive never had such a more slick back look when I use his hairspray . I comb my hair and I spray it , comb it again and I spray it on one last time and I put it up in a ponytail or a bun and it leaves my hair so good that I'm shocked , I could go through winds and it won't mess up !
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Level 5 is out of this world!! I mean seriously... my hair is so straight and flat that it doesn’t hold any sort of curl! Which is annoying as hell when I’m trying to be all cute for my bf. Buuuuut when I use a wand and this hairspray... my hair holds all night ;) and into the next morning! Ladies... I would definitely recommend this hairspray
Rebecca B.
Olathe
This is the best hairspray I've tried. I have fine hair and it does a great job of holding my style all day. I don't really care about the scent of hair products, but this hairspray does have a nice scent. The price is great and I would definitely buy again.
Victoria C.
I have long hair (it reaches mid back), so if I want my curls to really hold up, I need a hairspray that is going to do some work. That said, I don't want my hair to turn to straw or to be held so tightly that it doesn't have the freedom to move around a little bit. Pantene knows how to create a maximum hold that sets the curl without making your hair look like a wig!

The next important factor is smell. Pantene's products usually smell pretty good. This one didn't have me LOVING the smell at first. It doesn't smell bad, but it wasn't a scent that I could put my finger on. After a few hours I realized that it was a smell I liked even if I couldn't identify it.

And lastly, the can has to be one that will spray well and predictably. This can is one of those. It is big enough that it's not going to run out on you, but small enough that it's manageable. The nozzle sprays where you expect it to and isn't in danger of popping off.

njk c.
Sun Valley , CA
Love this hairspray it keeps my hair in place it doesn’t move at all I have light brown hair it is super affordable I purchase this at my local drug store I would recommend it to everyone that wants their hair to stay put and not move
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I don’t use hairspray very often, but when i do, i always use this one. Normally i straighten my hair, but when i decide to curl it, this hairspray keeps it looking as best as possible, considering that my hair is really long and thick.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Very good hairspray. Holds everything together and it smells great! Very strong and for the price it is great. The amount is perfect and it's easy to work with. It doesn't leave a white cast and always leaves my hair lookin good