Looking for a hair repair product. Summer time with hair dye and sun damage making my hair dry? Has anyone tried pantene intense rescue shots yet? Pantene Intense Rescue Shots
Fstrvl Trvose, PA - il y a 2 ans

4 answers

This product has a silicone in it and it’ll coat your hair and make it all pretty and soft and shiny looking, however in the long run it causes damage to your hair from continued use. The ingredient it contains is dimethicone and eventually it coats the hair so much it causes it to break. I wouldn’t put that in my hair since my hair is really fragile. Ever since I stopped using products containing silicone my hair has really grown significantly since it’s been breaking less.
il y a 2 ans
I loved it! Just bought another pack for the same reason of summer dye/sun damage! Totally recommend
il y a 2 ans
I loved these reduce shots! The first time i used it I didn’t notice too much of a difference. But the more you use it the softer and better you hair feels. I noticed it reduced my frizz and made my hair softer. On the website it recommends about once a week but you really can’t over use this product. So I recommend using it a couple times a week. At the beginning use it a couple times in a row and you’ll notice a difference.
il y a 2 ans
I tried this product complementary from Influenster. I noticed that it gave an alright amount of hydration to my ends. With severely bleached hair the hydration wasn’t a dramatic difference but was still there. It’s not too expensive of a product. I suggest conditioner and special hydration masks and the rescue shots last to do the final touch. Hope all goes well!!!