Pantene Intense Rescue Shots

Wondering how to fix damaged hair? Now you can rescue your damaged hair with intensive repair. We know you know you damage your hair with all the heating, primping, straightening and styling you do. And we're here to tell you: play away. With Pantene Intense Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules, you can feel free to do what you want with your hair, knowing we can help rescue hair from any damage. Our most concentrated formula helps repair and restore damaged hair, even after damage caused by styling, heat damage and chemical treatment. That means #moregreathairdays. So go ahead and play with your hair, because we've got your back.

Has anyone used this product? And how well does it work?
What are everyone’s thoughts on this product. Does it have a lot of drying alcohols in it?
Has anybody use this product before? Would anyone say their experience with this type of product? I’ll be looking into it.
Start your review of Pantene Intense Rescue Shots!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: Target
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots While I really enjoyed the smell of this product, I didn’t notice any significant difference in my hair. Perhaps it’s a little softer, but no improvement in frizz or improved manageability compared to regular conditioner. Unfortunately, will not be purchasing again.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Anna K.
I am not generally a fan of Pantene, but this was so good to my hair! I saw it for $1 at my local grocery and thought I'd try it since I am in desperate need of a haircut. It went on easy and when I combed out my hair, I noticed how easily it glided. I also saw visible results in how damaged my hair looked. Def recommend and will repurchase for in between cuts. Pantene Intense Rescue Shots
Raniele S.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Raniele S.
During the winter, my hair looks more lifeless, damaged, dehydrated and, of course, I would have tons of split ends. These intense rescue shots really work !! They do so well and make my hair very soft, these shots are worth testing, they are wonderful and have a very tasty smell 😍
Brandy N.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pantene Ampoule Intense Rescue Shots make my hair super soft and manageable. It helps with the curl and frizz and I don't have any trouble getting a brush through my curls when I use it. You just put it in your hair after you shampoo and condition it. You massage it in and then rinse. Super easy and very affordable. Pantene Intense Rescue Shots
Constance S.
Hermitage, TN
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Constance S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. My hair needs love after dealing with kids dogs stress and being a bartender. This product did it for me.i use when I havetime to pamper myself. I would and have recommended this to others.The application is simple so is the rinse out. Pantene
Iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Iznah S.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Iznah S.
During the winter time my hair feels more lifeless, damaged, dehydrated, and of course I would have tons of split ends. I dye my hair a lot of times too which made my hair worse. These intense rescue shots really work!! I started using these and saw a huge difference after a month. It keeps my hair soft and hydrated and my hair color would somehow look better. This is great for anyone who’s looking for a quick repair. This product is also great for people with sensitive scalps as well. The fragrance isn’t that strong too! It actually smells great and fresh! I recommend this product!!
Sarah K.
Wilmington, OH
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Sarah K.
Love this stuff literally rescuers my hair in the winter and in between cuts and colors! One of my new favorite hair rescue products. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Susan H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is absolutely awesome product! It has helped my damaged hair tremendously!! My hair is now softer, less frizzy and more manageable!! I will continue to use this product to help keep my hair healthier!
Fê C.
Orlando, FL
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Fê C.
One of my favorites! Makes my hair silky, hydrated and with a wonderful shine. I have lights and this product helps me to keep my hair healthy!
Jess O.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Jess O.
Holy cow this is magic in a tube!! One use caused my long, stringy hair to look like I have been to the salon! Split ends seemed to disappear, my hair is shining and SO healthy looking and feeling! I am beyond impressed with this little tube! I never understood the hype UNTIL I tried one myself, and now I'm hooked!! Try this at least once!!! Highly recommend! Pantene Intense Rescue Shots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
REGINA B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
il y a 2 ans
Olivia E. il y a 2 ans
This product has a silicone in it and it’ll coat your hair and make it all pretty and soft and shiny looking, however in the long run it causes damage to your hair from continued use. The ingredient it contains is dimethicone and eventually it coats the hair so much it causes it to break. I wouldn’t put that in my hair since my hair is really fragile. Ever since I stopped using products containing silicone my hair has really grown significantly since it’s been breaking less.
KeShowna A.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 ans
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots ? Have you tried it?
Miranda H. il y a 2 ans
I did try it, wasn't a huge fan. I normally use monat rejuvabeads and am in love so I might just be a little partial