Pantene Intense Rescue Shots

Wondering how to fix damaged hair? Now you can rescue your damaged hair with intensive repair. We know you know you damage your hair with all the heating, primping, straightening and styling you do. And we're here to tell you: play away. With Pantene Intense Rescue Shots Hair Ampoules, you can feel free to do what you want with your hair, knowing we can help rescue hair from any damage. Our most concentrated formula helps repair and restore damaged hair, even after damage caused by styling, heat damage and chemical treatment. That means #moregreathairdays. So go ahead and play with your hair, because we've got your back.

How does this compare to using the regular Pantene shampoo and conditioner ?
Has anyone used this product? And how well does it work?
Start your review of Pantene Intense Rescue Shots!
Mihaela E.
Discover the nourishing power of the most concentrated Pantene Pro-V intensive formula. Intense conditioning doses help repair signs of hair damage in depth, transforming even the most damaged and dry hair into Pantene hair: visibly healthier, shinier and stronger
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Zenaida P.
I feel sad ... I was expecting more from the product. My hair is curly and I thought it would be a success but it did NOT work out as I thought. The conditioner works a lot better than this treatment. It has a good smell but ... I think another type of hair would work better.
Ye F.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Ye F.
Very effective and recommended for damaged hair. These shots are amazing and smell great! I noticed a difference after just one use.
Yadira  R.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Yadira  R.
I use them when I bathe to have healthier hair since I have hair loss and it is helping me a lot, it leaves my hair soft when I wash it.
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Kymberly H.
Feel like this made me hair worse. I used it the night before then the next day my hair was just tangling up a storm. After using matrix I do not recommend this at all. I will be giving it away because I don't wanna try it again. Just not worth the snarls.
Bobbie M.
Munising, MI
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Bobbie M.
Both me and my best friend tried these repair shots and we both love the way they made our hair feel. They are definitely worth the price. We were extremely impressed with the results after using just on treatment. It gave my hair a nice shin without feeling heavy or greasy. Would definitely recommend.
Monique Z.
London, ON
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Monique Z.
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Monique Z.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Effectively made hair silky soft and shiny after one use. It may help to decrease the amount of new breakage, but it does not eliminate existing split ends.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: Target
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots While I really enjoyed the smell of this product, I didn’t notice any significant difference in my hair. Perhaps it’s a little softer, but no improvement in frizz or improved manageability compared to regular conditioner. Unfortunately, will not be purchasing again.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Pantene Intense Rescue Shots uploaded by Anna K.
I am not generally a fan of Pantene, but this was so good to my hair! I saw it for $1 at my local grocery and thought I'd try it since I am in desperate need of a haircut. It went on easy and when I combed out my hair, I noticed how easily it glided. I also saw visible results in how damaged my hair looked. Def recommend and will repurchase for in between cuts. Pantene Intense Rescue Shots
Sara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have damaged hair from hair styling with my hot air tools, but I have repaired it and made my hair texture change for the better after using these for about a month now. My hair feels softer and it is really simple to use, and would compare it to a quick hair mask. I will continue to use it and may update this review.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SEU-13266 SARINEE O.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Viktorya I. il y a 6 mois
REGINA M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
il y a 3 ans
Olivia E. il y a 3 ans
This product has a silicone in it and it’ll coat your hair and make it all pretty and soft and shiny looking, however in the long run it causes damage to your hair from continued use. The ingredient it contains is dimethicone and eventually it coats the hair so much it causes it to break. I wouldn’t put that in my hair since my hair is really fragile. Ever since I stopped using products containing silicone my hair has really grown significantly since it’s been breaking less.