Pantene Ice Shine Luminous Conditioner

Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner is a lux conditioner that gives you brilliant, 24-hour brilliant shine. Designed especially to help smooth and silken hair, it also features our Pro-V formula for soft, touchable hair. Its gentle formula is dye-free and paraben-free. To help block the protein-stripping weakening effects of copper minerals in water partner with Ice Shine Luminous Shampoo.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Ice Shine Luminous Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
I like Pantene. I've used a ton of their products through the years. This is great. It kind of leaves a protection shield on your hair and makes it shine. I only wish it cane in more scents.
Samantha K.
I remember the first time I used this shampoo. My hair smelled so good and everyone complimented me on the smell. I love this stuff. Skip ahead a few years and it seems like they have changed the formula. It dries my hair out at the ends and makes my scalp super oily. Plus the smell that I fell in love with is seriously lacking. I loved this once upon a time now I over look it.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
This shampoo is pretty standard, cleans well and keeps my hair bouncy. The smell is great too. Some Pantene shampoos break me out on my back and face (not this one), but I've recently just steered clear of pantene products in caution. I've switched to other brands (like herbal essences) since I prefer the smell of their shampoos more and I feel they don't give me any adverse side effects
Marisol V.
Chesapeake, VA
Has a great sent my hair smells so good and it give shine to my hair and it keeps it fabulous
keitha K.
Houghton Lake, MI
I love shiny hair and this works well. the price is good and I would recommend ot to anybody who craves shiny hair. it smells wonderful and works very well. this probably works best on a dry scalp. I get mine at Walmart. I would buy it again.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
this shampoo is a great generic shampoo! unfortunately i had to switch to a color protecting shampoo. otherwise this was great and i would have kept buying it from target. target brand is okay but i rather have this one. it wasn't disappointing at all i just changed my hair color
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
It really did make my hair shiny and Phil excellent I did not make it feel dry like most shampoos do and I also gave my hair and added benefit it feels like
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
Ive used this shampoo and conditioner before and I did feel that it made my hair look shinier after use
Megan B.
Union Star, MO
One of my favorite shampoos to date! I first tried this as a teenager because of the word 'ice'! I thought, 'Hey why not?' And I was not disappointed! My hair is pretty greasy but this worked great with it! It extracted quite a bit of it but gave my hair a silky smooth texture and a healthy shine! I still love this shampoo but don't buy it as often! May have to splurge a bit and get some!
Laura A.
Love this stuff!! It makes my ALREADY shiny hair even shinier. It feels so nice in your hair and smells great too!

Looking for your answer?