BY PANTENE

Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner is a lux conditioner that gives you brilliant, 24-hour brilliant shine. Designed especially to help smooth and silken hair, it also features our Pro-V formula for soft, touchable hair. Its gentle formula is dye-free and paraben-free. To help block the protein-stripping weakening effects of copper minerals in water partner with Ice Shine Luminous Shampoo.

Lauren K.
I used to use this shampoo a lot and I always loved how smooth and silky my hair felt afterwards. I switched for no particular reason (probably to just try something new) but I would go back to this in the future if I was looking for a change!
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
This stuff works well. It helps get you to and maintain shiny, smooth, healthy hair. I first tried it because a trusted friend with fabulous hair suggested it and it works great! There’s a shampoo that is paired with it as well.
Hailey L.
This product is really nice to use daily. It smells great and leaves your hair feeling smooth and very shiny. There is no chemical residue left behind. I think it compares well to others. I was satisfied using this product.
Bernadette M.
I’ve tried a lot of Pantene products and I always go back to the Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and helps my frizz go away as well.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I remember the first time I used this shampoo. My hair smelled so good and everyone complimented me on the smell. I love this stuff. Skip ahead a few years and it seems like they have changed the formula. It dries my hair out at the ends and makes my scalp super oily. Plus the smell that I fell in love with is seriously lacking. I loved this once upon a time now I over look it.
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
I like Pantene. I've used a ton of their products through the years. This is great. It kind of leaves a protection shield on your hair and makes it shine. I only wish it cane in more scents.
Madison R.
La Porte , TX
I didn't really notice much of a difference in my hair. I have brown curly hair which isn't thin but not thick either. I didn't notice much difference with tangles. The biggest upside was it's a huge bottle so it lasted forever even though I was my hair every day
Barbara W.
Dyer
I noticed the shine the first time I used this .my hair has never been this shiny and it wasn't expensive an actually works as good or better than some of the high priced shampoos.and I did love the smell of it and it stayed fresh in my hair thru the day. An night
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this, you don't need a lot even with having thick long hair and as long as you don't use too much it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. It makes my hair feel super healthy without weighing it down.