Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#1325 in Shampoo
24 Hour Shine Designed to leave hair conditioned and shiny Leaves hair smooth and shining with the look of health
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH

I have 2 little boys who make taking a long shower nearly impossible, so I'm pretty well-versed on 2-in-1 shampoos. This is the one that I always go back to. I have heard/read about Pantene containing wax, and being bad for your hair, but I am happy with the results. Hair is clean and softer than with other brands I've tried. Shampooing and conditioning separately does work best, but when it's not an option, this does the trick.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA

I love Pantene but this product didn't do it for me. It made my hair look nice buy it had a strange scent to it that I didn't love. I used it until it was gone and never bought it again. It was affordable and easy to get at any store but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Kanoi R.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI

Smells good and leave my hair feeling fresh but it's a little drying. I think this would be a great 2 and 1 for someone with oily hair. It lasts for about 2-3 days depending on your hair type. Over all it's a great product but not my favorit.
Doral, FL

Awesome!!! after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! I always love using Pantene products! and the most importan don't produce dandruff, I recomended this to use every day.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
San Jose, CA

I'm not a big fan of the 2 in 1 so this isn't my favorite product but the individual Pantene conditioners and shampoos are especially great . Makes me feel like I'm using a very expensive product but I'm not.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I like pantene products but for some reason i just cannot use any product that is 2in1. Ive noticed that it leaves my hair smooth when in shower but as soon as get out my hair starts feeling very straw like.
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT

Love this product for the price. For what u are spending it does not work well. It doesn't compare to salon level products. It has a nice scent and I will continue to use in the future
ariel c.
ariel c.
Tunbridge, VT

Very great product, keeps hair soft and shiny. I received a lot of compliments. I purchased this product at walmart. My hair is red and very fine, usually frizzy but not using this.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This is great you save money with this 2 in 1 product , smells good leaves your hair shiny and applies smoothly on hair . Giving you nice looking hair after showering
Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY

Wow after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! The smell isn't too overwhelming and I always love using Pantene products!
Doral, FL

Does this shampoo produce dandruff?

Join Now