BY PANTENE

24 Hour Shine Designed to leave hair conditioned and shiny Leaves hair smooth and shining with the look of health see more...

Buy on Kmart
Oscar O.
Awesome!!! after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! I always love using Pantene products! and the most importan don't produce dandruff, I recomended this to use every day.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I like pantene products but for some reason i just cannot use any product that is 2in1. Ive noticed that it leaves my hair smooth when in shower but as soon as get out my hair starts feeling very straw like.
ariel c.
Tunbridge, VT
Very great product, keeps hair soft and shiny. I received a lot of compliments. I purchased this product at walmart. My hair is red and very fine, usually frizzy but not using this.
Nicole L.
Iron River , WI
I love Pantene, my favorite drug store brand, although I wasn't super excited about this 2 in 1...they never do as good of job when it's mixed in one
Erica G.
I like the idea of just 1 thing in your hair, but I'm not so good at getting it out :( it made my hair look and feel greasy.
Lizzy D.
Marlton, NJ
Good to use if you have to.. personally would prefer conditioner as well.. but if not it will do for a few times.
Misty M.
Norcross, GA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It's awesome. I wash my hair ever other day. And it's great.
Ana A.
This shampoo smells amazing!!i like that essence stays forever on my hair!!!!!!
Vierlizer C.
Excellent choice if you need a quick and effective shower. As always Pantene hair leaves you super clean. Your choice 2 in 1 is very practical yet leaves me very dry hair. I prefer other options Pantene 2 in 1 smell like watermelon. I love watermelon.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
I love the way this product smells and it's very long lasting. I love using this when I'm in a rush and don't have time to shampoo and condition. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth, and manageable throughout the day. I definitely recommend this, especially on humid days when my hair tends to be at its most uncontrollable.
Oscar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?