Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#1009 in Shampoo
24 Hour Shine Designed to leave hair conditioned and shiny Leaves hair smooth and shining with the look of health
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH

I have 2 little boys who make taking a long shower nearly impossible, so I'm pretty well-versed on 2-in-1 shampoos. This is the one that I always go back to. I have heard/read about Pantene containing wax, and being bad for your hair, but I am happy with the results. Hair is clean and softer than with other brands I've tried. Shampooing and conditioning separately does work best, but when it's not an option, this does the trick.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs

I love the way this product smells and it's very long lasting. I love using this when I'm in a rush and don't have time to shampoo and condition. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth, and manageable throughout the day. I definitely recommend this, especially on humid days when my hair tends to be at its most uncontrollable.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA

I love Pantene but this product didn't do it for me. It made my hair look nice buy it had a strange scent to it that I didn't love. I used it until it was gone and never bought it again. It was affordable and easy to get at any store but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm not usually a fan of 2 in 1 but this smells great and it makes my hair feel clean. Usually when it's a 2 in 1 it either makes my hair too dry or too greasy but this is pretty nice. I still feel like my hair is very tangled after which is my only complaint
Vierlizer C.
Vierlizer C.

Excellent choice if you need a quick and effective shower. As always Pantene hair leaves you super clean. Your choice 2 in 1 is very practical yet leaves me very dry hair. I prefer other options Pantene 2 in 1 smell like watermelon. I love watermelon.
Kanoi R.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI

Smells good and leave my hair feeling fresh but it's a little drying. I think this would be a great 2 and 1 for someone with oily hair. It lasts for about 2-3 days depending on your hair type. Over all it's a great product but not my favorit.
Doral, FL

Awesome!!! after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! I always love using Pantene products! and the most importan don't produce dandruff, I recomended this to use every day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH

For the price, I can't complain. I bought it at Walmart and it did make my hair shine and it smells amazing. I have dull hair, so it helped that. I have oily sclap and it didn't make it any oiler. Loved the shine!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I like pantene products but for some reason i just cannot use any product that is 2in1. Ive noticed that it leaves my hair smooth when in shower but as soon as get out my hair starts feeling very straw like.
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT

Love this product for the price. For what u are spending it does not work well. It doesn't compare to salon level products. It has a nice scent and I will continue to use in the future
Doral, FL

Does this shampoo produce dandruff?