BY PANTENE

24 Hour Shine Designed to leave hair conditioned and shiny Leaves hair smooth and shining with the look of health see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
I love Pantene but this product didn't do it for me. It made my hair look nice buy it had a strange scent to it that I didn't love. I used it until it was gone and never bought it again. It was affordable and easy to get at any store but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome!!! after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! I always love using Pantene products! and the most importan don't produce dandruff, I recomended this to use every day.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I like pantene products but for some reason i just cannot use any product that is 2in1. Ive noticed that it leaves my hair smooth when in shower but as soon as get out my hair starts feeling very straw like.
ariel c.
ariel c.
Tunbridge, VT
Very great product, keeps hair soft and shiny. I received a lot of compliments. I purchased this product at walmart. My hair is red and very fine, usually frizzy but not using this.
Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! The smell isn't too overwhelming and I always love using Pantene products!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
I love Pantene, my favorite drug store brand, although I wasn't super excited about this 2 in 1...they never do as good of job when it's mixed in one
Jess G.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only 2 in 1 that I will actually purchase if any I have tried and it leave hair nice sleek and shiny! I love it!
Erica G.
Erica G.
I like the idea of just 1 thing in your hair, but I'm not so good at getting it out :( it made my hair look and feel greasy.
Lizzy D.
Lizzy D.
Marlton, NJ
Good to use if you have to.. personally would prefer conditioner as well.. but if not it will do for a few times.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Norcross, GA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It's awesome. I wash my hair ever other day. And it's great.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?