BeautyHairHair Styling Productsmbib
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme

Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme

by mbib

#3 in Hair Cream

Pantene Hydrating Butter-Crème is an argan oil infused moisturizing and hydrating crème that melts into wet or dry hair to soften and tame frizz.

I H e yet to get my hands on these products. It’s very difficult for me to find in my area. I’m wondering what’s islets like, hair texture?
How good is this product?
i want to try this one , is it good?
Start your review of Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme!
Shayla O.
Savannah, GA
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme uploaded by Shayla O.
If you have curly hair then you need this. I've tried so many products and still am because my hair is very weird 🙃. But if you want something to be gentle and none oily products use this my hair stays so soft my sister never stops touching it.
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme uploaded by Lexi B.
This definitely is more so for people who are transitioning their hair. It gave me some shine and hydration but my definition was pretty much the same. I think if you’re transitioning it would help more with the definition of your curls than it did on my hair. I did however see less frizz with it!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,678 reviews
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works nicely. I got a sample but I will be purchasing a full size as I like how it tamed the frizz in my hair.
Jazmynn V.
Ashburn
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme uploaded by Jazmynn V.
This butter cream made my hair so nice and soft. It smells amazing as well and even though I have type 3/4 hair this product was able to really moisturize my coily thick hair.
Christina W.
Atlanta, GA
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme uploaded by Christina W.
Purchased at: Amazon
if you’re looking for the perfect moisturizer, might I recommend! For keeping hour hair soft and full of moisture (4c hair)
Hope C.
Daleville, AL
My daughter has super curly hair and this is my go to. It helps detangle and keeps her hair from being frizzy.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I tried a sample of this from a local beauty supply store and liked how my head felt after using. My mom bought some, and of course she hide it some it wouldn't be used up since it's 9 of us living there. Lol! It brings back shine, volume, and protect your hair strains from breakage. I love how is is for all hair type. Recommend this product!
ShaNelle T.
KILLEEN, TX
You know it's a great product when your teenagers are fighting over it. It smells so good and make all of our hair feel great! Now I need more bottles and need names on them lol!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Emily S.
Smithfield, VA
Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter-Creme uploaded by Emily S.
I was looking for a product to keep my hair without frizz but when I applied my hair just looked heavy and oily, it was so disappointing. The price isn't bad but it didn't meet my expectations, I wouldn't recommend it.
Safiah H.
Atlanta, GA
Smells amazing, feels amazing on the hair, I absolutely loved this cream. It replenished my hair like no other and unlike others I feel like it is the only cream I need when I put it on. Def recommending to others!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mari N.
il y a un an
jerice J. il y a 9 mois
se você tem cabelo seco, isso pode funcionar para você ou se você quiser manter seus cachos / cabelos hidratados, isso deve funcionar.uso diário ou em dias alternados. depende de você
Renisha V.
Matthews, NC
il y a un an
Pantene Gold Series Edge Tamer Does it leave your hair flaky?
Kristal J. il y a un an
For me it did not and my hair can get pretty flaky with some natural products.
Lorena B.
il y a 2 ans
megi J. il y a un an
For dry hair this cream are amazing 👌🙌