Stylist Tips:

Use on its own or after shampooing. In the shower, put a quarter-sized amount of hair mask onto your palm. Rub yours hands together to mix the mask. Finger-comb treatment through hair, starting mid-shaft down to tips. Then use a wide-tooth comb to fully detangle strands. Leave on 5-7 minutes, or even longer for added softness. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Does this leave your hair feeling repaired without the greasy residue?
So I’ve used the leave in conditioner and like it so I’m curious if this works on curly hair.
Does this really work?
Start your review of Pantene Gold Series Hair Repairing Mask!
West Jordan, UT
My hair is super dry, but when I applied this mask on to my hair, I left it on for about 45 mins while in the shower. I let the steam soak in more moisture from the product. The results came out to be amazing. My hair is super soft and silky, also I realized my hair didn't frizz at all.
Stafford
Pantene Gold Series Hair Repairing Mask uploaded by Lisandro C.
This product really helps repair, but not only that, I love the style that this give my hair I have curly hair and it keeps me curly until the end of the day. I love the smell of this product I really recommend-this products Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding
quakertown
I love love love pantene hair masks. They keep me from having to wash pot condition my hair every day. I find this brand to be a great value for the results I get. I like this brand over others because it doesn't weigh down my hair. I try to buy it in bulk because I love it so much.
Annapolis, MD
This mask is just as good as the expensive ones. It is super affordable and keeps my split ends in check. It doesn’t seem to last as long as the more expensive brands, but for the price, you can’t beat it. Leaves my hair with fewer split ends and a beautiful shine.
franklin square
I use this product once a week and it does wonders! This hair repairing mask helps to replenish my hair and makes it feel soft and healthy. I use a lot of heat on my hair that can be damaging so this mask is a good way to add moisture back into it.
Chula Vista, CA
La uso casi diario y aveces la sustituyo por mi acondicionador porque me encanta que me quede sedoso el cabello desde que sales de bañarte y cuando se va secando por si mismo y también me ayuda a que naturalmente se quede lacio.
Tacoma, WA
I love a good hair mask Every now and then I think that the Pantene Hair mask is amazing after using it it makes my hair feel like it come back to life I would definitely recommend this product because it does wonders for my hair
Fort Worth, TX
Great Value. Great price. I love that it’s a repairing mask , works amazing my hair is so much better . Also isn’t as frizzy & I don’t know if that has to do with anything but this product has changed my hair for the better .
Newton, IA
I used this product after I box dyed my hair for the first time and it made my hair feel so soft after using. I wouldn’t need to improve this product they hit every mark perfectly. I’m satisfied with this product.
Laurens, SC
Oh man this hair mask right here is good! The price point is good and It left my hair feeling so moisturized!! The smell isn’t too overwhelming and It had enough slip to help me Detangle my naturally curly hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stroudsburg, PA
Bethesda, MD
8 months ago
Syeda I. • 8 months ago
You can leave it on for 5-10 mins but it you want longer benefits like more softer hair then leave it on for 1-2h before shower then rinse it off afterwards. I usually do for hour and it does a great job.. It Leaves my hair soft for days!
CYPRESS, CA
9 months ago
Tristian H. Have you tried this hair mask? Which one do you recommend?
Tristian H. • 9 months ago
No, I’ve never used that one. But Pantene has good products. I use L’Oréal elvive hair mask.
Muncie, IN
10 months ago
Pantene Gold Series Hair Repairing Mask ? Do these help with dry damaged hair ?
Karamel H. • 8 months ago