BY PANTENE #39 in Hair Masks

Stylist Tips:

Use on its own or after shampooing. In the shower, put a quarter-sized amount of hair mask onto your palm. Rub yours hands together to mix the mask. Finger-comb treatment through hair, starting mid-shaft down to tips. Then use a wide-tooth comb to fully detangle strands. Leave on 5-7 minutes, or even longer for added softness. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Walgreens
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I bought a single use foil packet of this out of curiosity, I have a very difficult time with my hair. It seems to always be dry, damaged, frizzy, and a general mess no matter what I do. Professional salon products are super expensive and the ones I’ve tried (at the urging of hair stylist people) have done nothing or made it worse. This stuff left my hair soft, took down quite a bit of frizz, and it just looks and feels healthy without chopping it all off for the first time! I think this is a new go-to and I’m excited to try other products in this line.
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
This is the first  hair mask I can say does the job completely. Leaves hair smelling amazing, soft and breaths life back to my locks. The simple twist jar mask retrieving the mask easy, no waste from squirting too much. Cool white creme applies smoothly throughout hair. The smell is a floral dream that stays even after you hair is dry. I would definitely purchase this product and already have recommended it.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pantene Gold Series Hair Repairing Mask I received this hair mask complementary as a gift! And I recently started using this amazing new hair mask because I need to keep my hair as healthy looking as possible. It smells sweet a nice scent. You wash your hair then apply this mask to wet hair. Leave on for 5 to 7mins. Then rinse. My hair feels super soft I truly believe it's making a big difference! I'm looking forward to seeing how much better it may get!!
Angel P.
This treatment softened my hair and left it feeling healthier but a little weighed down. It smelled nice, and didn't take much product to saturate my thick hair. The price was really reasonable, too. I am always game to try new products that might help me tame this crazy mop but this one didn't do it for me.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I received a sample pack of this stuff when I bought a bottle of pantene oil infused conditioner, and I forgot about it the first month or so having it sit in my medicine cabinet, and when I noticed it, I decided my hair needed some love, so I used it as instructed and I really loved this stuff, it smells so wonderful, it leaves my hair feeling healthy, soft, and rejuvenated! I still am looking for it at my local store, where I received the sample and haven't seen a regular sized bottle/tub of it yet. But I do anticipate having the regular size to use when ever I want/need to!
Sam B.
Loved this it helped repair my hair a d brought it back to life. I have dead, dry, damaged hair and this worked wonders. It was a little pricey but worth it for what it did to my hair which was make it feel great again
Latisha P.
This can be purchased at the dollar store for a very reasonable price it will be paired dry brittle damaged hair with just a couple treatment best if used with plastic cap under heated dryer for just 30 minutes
Tiffany P.
Not bad! Smells great, softens the hair follicles. It is a bit heavy and I felt residue in my hair. Which is why I gave it a 3 star rating. I wouldn't buy this again. I don't recommend it. There are better masks out there that don't leave your hair down.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Fabulous hair mask for those with hair that is heat treated or color treated! This really soaks into the dry part of your hair and hydrated it thoroughly, leaving soft & healthy looking. I was extremely satisfied with how I’d made my own color treat hair look vibrant & shiny, soft to the touch. I highly recommend this product because of its quality and low price.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love this repairing mask. It kept my hair silky smooth. I purchased it at Walmart. It smelled excellent and came in cheap packaging. The scent lasted a long time. It made my hair really have a lot of volume. It felt clean, soft and had an excellent aroma. Pretty decent for a drug store mask.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i heard pantene is bad  for you hair, anyone know why?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
Does this really works cause I have try different one and they don't work it WAS a waste of money
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I've heard that Pantene is a terrible brand to use... has anyone else heard that?
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
My hair kind of dry at the bottom. it has split ends & part of it is bleached and I don’t want to cut off all of the dead parts and I was wondering if this will bring it back to life
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
How long do you leave this on for?