BY PANTENE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Experience the gold standard in moisture, with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Deep Hydrating Co-Wash. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every bottle of our paraben-free, sulfate-free, and dye-free formula is infused with Argan Oil. It's gentle on hair, delivering a moisturized feel that restores strength against damage and protects natural oils essential for hair health. Use in place of Gold Series Shampoo and Conditioner system in-between washes. The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists Ultra-rich cleansing conditioner is gentle on hair for a moisturized feel and ultimate softness and manageability Protects natural oils with a paraben-free, sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil Recommended by My Black is Beautiful Stylist Tip: Use in place of shampoo and conditioner, in-between washes Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I really didn’t like this product for my 4c hair. It contains alcohol and was really drying even with use of the cowash and oils in the same line of products. My hair is really thick and this didn’t define my curls at all. I even tried clarifying my hair in case there was any product buildup and still no definition.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
Great product for all Natural hair and it doesnt leave a residue on your hair and it also smells amazing. Gives you they type of curls you are trying to achieve it is very cheap and the Dollar General has all of the Pantene Gold Series products
Kishara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Talking about my favorite hair brand ever. I absolutely love this smells and the conditioner itself is flawless. My hydration after using this product is amazing.
Chelsea J.
I have really curly hair, yet no matter curling product I seem to use, it makes my hair curly, yes, but it makes my hair crunchy, hard, and weird. This Pantene curling pudding is AMAZING!! This works SO beyond well for my hair. After I get out of the shower, I put a dime amount in my hand and scrunch it into my hair, then I went my hands and scrunch my hair all over again (as it says to do that on the package). This product does NOT leave my hair crunchy, hard, greasy looking or anything! It's not heavy at all, either! It makes my curls look GREAT and 100% natural and defined. Highly recommend this product! It also smells AMAZING!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I am extremely surprised by this product. It worked great! After using the shampoo and conditioner I styled my hair with this curl booster and oh my! It was like heaven in a jar. My curls were super defined, super moisturized and super shiny. It has a great scent and it's ver light, not overwhelming at all. The texture is also very light. Kind of has a gel look, but it's creamy. Absolutely love it! It's also very reasonably priced. I got it from Walgreens bogo 50% off. This will definitely go into must haves.
Demetria A.
I love love love this hair product..It gives my natural hair much need shine, moisture and nourishment...No other product can come close to the wonderful benefits of the ingredients in the product..It is sulfate free, paraben free and free of dye's...This product not only controls my frizz, but it makes my curls pop too..
Pantene Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding - 7.6 oz Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
tisha g.
Winston Salem , NC
Omg!! I love this product so much!! Perfect curl pudding for the natural ladies like myself. After each wash using gold series shampoo and conditioner take a quarter sized amount into palm of hands, rub thru entire head of hair and your curls will start to blossom like a rose!!
LaTayia A.
I used this last night after I cowashed my hair and it did wonders!! I used the shingling method. That combined with the pudding made made my curls super defined. Definitely glad I found this product.
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
This styling pudding works pretty well once your hair dries but it is very thick yet slides on the hair easily. The ingredients aren't that good and it's more of a gel than a pudding but it serves it's purpose when it comes to the price point.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
I can't find this Pantene line in Walmart yet. Any of my POC beauty supply shoppers been able to find it at their local J's or Kim's yet?
Janeisha M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Does anyone know how good this stuff is on natural hair?