Pantene Full & Thick Extra Fullness Maximum Hold Hair Gel 6.8oz uploaded by Meighan P.

BY PANTENE #90 in Hair Gel

Ashley G.
I have been using Pantene's products all my life and they have never let me down, so I wasn't surprised that this didn't. I put this on when I'm going to a party or an event and it holds my hair up the way that it was when I left my house. This is 100% amazing. You will not regret trying this. P.S. I have very thick hair and this held my hair up for a long time, so this WORKS!!!
Cindy B.
I know that it might not be commonto be used now but I love using hair gel. I can take a small amount and put it in my wet hair and it works great. I love that the helps me to set me hair and keep the style that I want throughout the day. I love this product and I'd recomment it to anyone to use it.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the smell and I like how it gives my hair volume without it feeling hard and flaky. Pretty affordable and I pick mine up at target. Wished it had more product in the bottle or have a bigger bottle but other than that is great.
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
My son has thick beautiful hair but it tends to be curly and he likes his hair to stay put. This works really well. It smells good too.
Yeymmy C.
Love it when I go out in the day it make make long lasting. I love the smell of it this doesn't dry out and turn white like other gels
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Most gels leave my hair feeling heavy or start to get flaky. I love that this one does its job and doesn't get flaky at the same time.
Erica F.
Brooklyn, NY
It was an okay product...............,,,,,......,,,..,.....,,,,,,........................
Trisha P.
My hair is really thin so anything to make it full is awesome!! Love Pantene brand !!
Trish S.
I have thick Auburn hair and live in the humidity of East Texas. This product was very effective and long lasting. It made hair feel smooth and slky. It kept a hold in the humidity and wind all day. I do recommend to others. I will also repurchase.
Ledra J.
Summerville, SC
This maximum hold gel works great with my hair texture. Especially when I need a relaxer, my hair is pretty thick and it holds very well. I love the hold this gel gives and I love the fact that my hair is flake free. I would definitely recommend this gel especially if you have this I or wavy hair.