Pantene Full & Thick Extra Fullness Maximum Hold Hair Gel uploaded by Meighan P.

BY PANTENE #29 in Hair Gel

Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100% anda y prueba y cuéntame como te fue
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Ashley G.
I have been using Pantene's products all my life and they have never let me down, so I wasn't surprised that this didn't. I put this on when I'm going to a party or an event and it holds my hair up the way that it was when I left my house. This is 100% amazing. You will not regret trying this. P.S. I have very thick hair and this held my hair up for a long time, so this WORKS!!!
Bee H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This styling gel worked great on my thick hair. Worked well even in the highest humidity kept mycurls intact. I t had a very pleasant scent but not too overpowering. I like how effective it held my style while others failed. I cant seem to think of any improvements for this product.
Trish S.
I have thick Auburn hair and live in the humidity of East Texas. This product was very effective and long lasting. It made hair feel smooth and slky. It kept a hold in the humidity and wind all day. I do recommend to others. I will also repurchase.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the smell and I like how it gives my hair volume without it feeling hard and flaky. Pretty affordable and I pick mine up at target. Wished it had more product in the bottle or have a bigger bottle but other than that is great.
Ledra J.
Summerville, SC
This maximum hold gel works great with my hair texture. Especially when I need a relaxer, my hair is pretty thick and it holds very well. I love the hold this gel gives and I love the fact that my hair is flake free. I would definitely recommend this gel especially if you have this I or wavy hair.
Cindy B.
I know that it might not be commonto be used now but I love using hair gel. I can take a small amount and put it in my wet hair and it works great. I love that the helps me to set me hair and keep the style that I want throughout the day. I love this product and I'd recomment it to anyone to use it.
Christina C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My hair is very fine with no body or volume. It's always been that way. I love the sent of Pantene shampoo/conditioner so when I saw this I had to try it. Not only does it smell good but it gave my hair the volume and body it needed and I wanted. Starting at the roots till the ends.
Reanna T.
Allegan, Mi
This gel did a great job of holding my hair in place and preventing fly-aways. It didn't leave my hair feeling weighted down or have a crusty feel after it dried.