BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Features and Benefits

• Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray from the Pro-V Style Series, the gold standard in styling
  • 24-hour humidity resistant spray holds hair in place
  • Level 4 Hold keeps your look in check all day long
  • Use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner
  • One 14 oz spray bottle

Lauren S.
Milan, IL
If you have thin, fine and sleek hair that doesn’t hold curl then this hairspray is what you’re looking for! It’s smells good and holds my curls even through nights of dancing. Best part? It doesn’t leave that “crunchy, sticky” hairspray feel on your hair! Price is very reasonable at Walgreens and it lasts you because a little goes a long way! Highly recommend.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
This is the only hair spray I buy now! It’s really strong but doesn’t make your hair hard what so every so I can use it without making my hair greasy and it smells so amazing. Sometimes I just spray a little in my hair just because it smells good lol .
Ashley B.
Good level of hold, doesn’t really leave any noticeable buildup. I really only use it to tame my flyaways and smooth my ends and it holds all day. Scent isn’t overpowering at all.
Jay 💖.
I got this hairspray in a subscription box,I believe from Wal-Mart? Anyway,When I got it,I wasn't thinking I'd like it,as I'm picky about my hairsprays. However,I fell in love with it! It's not heavy or sticky,it doesnt leave my hair feeling super crunchy or greasy,the smell is light enough not to trigger a migraine,and I absolutely love it! One of my family members bought a bottle after I wouldn't shut up about it,and also fell in love. 💖 I'll certainly be buying more once I run out!
Breanna R.
Hanford
This hairspray keeps my fine, flat hair full of volume and keeps the tease going strong. I have been using this hairspray for almost a year now and I've just stocked up on 3 more bottles! It smells good and isn't hard to use. When you spray a specific area on your head that's where it goes. My husband has even been addicted to using it in his hair time and time again.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
I used this to keep some of the little fly away hairs that stick up to keep down. I barely spray anything and it works like perfect. As long as I don't use too much product the spray doesn't get hard and doesn't leave white residue on after. It's easy to wash out when I shampoo my hair. Great product overall.
Wilmary G.
Stayed all day. I worked 9 hours. It was affordable and it doesn't give that white powdery look for dark brunettes such as myself. I have wavy hair with an annoying cowlick at the front of my head and it stayed down with this spray. Nothing but airosol was working before this. This made my hair nice and styled and not looking like it was plastered down.
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
Normally don't buy Pantene hairspray, but a friend of mine picked it up on her way over for me & it didn't disappoint! I actually really like. It's not sticky at all. It keeps the hold, keeps the tease, and it smells super good too, which is always a plus ;)
Megan T.
Leominster, MA
This is one of the best smelling hairsprays I've ever used! The level 4/5 is definitely true, great hold without being too stiff as long as you apply the right amount. Lasts a very long time so great value.
Amanda P.
This is my daily use hairspray! It's not sticky and I use it for my up do days and also my curly days! The smell is fantastic and I am a repeat customer and I also use this product on my girls!!!! They love the smell too.