BY PANTENE

Shampoo: Discover how to instantly hydrate dry hair with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Hydration Shampoo. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, this ultra-nourishing shampoo hugs your hair as it wraps each strand in moisture for intense hydration and instant softness. It gently cleanses with an intensely hydrating feel for touchable, hydrated strands. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Hydration Conditioner;, Conditioner: Discover how to instantly hydrate dry hair with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Hydration Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, this moisture-rich, deep-conditioning formula provides intense hydration for instant softness. It helps revive chronically dry hair for touchable, hydrated strands. For best results, trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Hydration Shampoo.

Buy on Amazon
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
1st off amazing smell
2 nd not a lot of product for the price
3rd yes it did make my hake my hair some what softer Abba and a Lil more Shiney it still left a deposit on my hair and with curly hair you don't need anything else to work against your hair. I don't believe it's really suited towards us with dry frizzy hair but more towards just drier a little bit thinner hair
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love the moisture this gives my hair. I have very thick dry hair but i get oily at my roots. However i cant shampoo my haor daily because it dries it out so bad. This product really replaces the moisture and gives my hair shine andmakes it feel very soft and healthy. So i can shampoo more often without it drying my hair out so bad. It also has reduced the frizziness. I really like it
Caitlin W.
I loved this when I first started using it. It made my hair feel very hydrated and look super shiny! However after about a month of use I noticed my hair looked dull and felt dry and weighed down.
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Usually don't like this brand or deep conditioners as they leave my hair weighted and oily but this product I actually enjoyed. The smell isn't the greatest but the product works well
amanda w.
Recently, I felt like my hair was losing its shine and softness. I switched to using this hydrating Pantene product and I have definitely noticed a difference. My hair stayed cleaner longer, less frizz, and it's definitely hydrated!! And it smells fantastic. I am going to keep this expert line in my usual routine and see if it continues improving my hair.
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
I haven't noticed much of a difference since using this set, but it hasn't produced any negative side effects either. I'd probably continue to use it since it hasn't hurt my hair in any way yet the formula could be improved. The scent of the two also seems to be a bit strange and may bother some people
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
I use this shampoo and conditioner daily to repair my hair from sun and chlorine damage. It's helped me to prevent split ends and I receive lots of compliments on how shiny my hair is now! I recommended it if you're looking for a dry hair fix that's affordable and reliable.
Tessa G.
Santa Fe, TX
I absolutely love using this product. It makes my hair feel so healthy and soft, especially after going on a long trip to the beach with all the salt water my hair ends up feeling so rough and after using this product just once makes a huge difference!
Ingrid K.
Smyrna, GA
I used this shampoo at the beach because my course curly hair needs some extra help on vaykay. I used it consistently every day for a week. It comes in an easy to use bottle and is priced really well. I would highly recommend it as it left my hair soft and lustrous.
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
Great! Awesome! This product works great. It makes your nice and moist. This product also makes your hair shiny and look great! And the best thing is that it's 2 in one. And I am not disappointed of this product because it works great! The packing is nice and it almost looks like as it was made for professionals!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does the hair look dryed out after?