BY PANTENE

Care and repair for your hair with the help of Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, this strengthening conditioner (strength against damage) helps instantly rejuvenate damaged hair with intense repair for instantly silky strands. It even helps repair damage due to breakage for revitalizing results. So trust your hair to the experts, and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo.

• Is this good for controll of frizz?3 Answers
  • Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for dandruff? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lex P.
Good but there is better out there and this is expensive for the size that it is. I would keep looking if I was you
Cindy S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I am glad that i have try this product because since then my hear its been more healthy thanks to this product
Irene K.
Stripped all the dye out of my black hair =( very unhappy. Hair feels the same but not as shiny any more.
Kelly N.
Seems to help my dry hair. My hair seems softer and easier to brush. Not as stringy and split ends.
Becca A.
Lenoir City, TN
Pantene usually leaves my hair dry and very dull. Also, I feel as though it promotes my dandruff!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Muy buenos productos, me en antaño me dejan el cabellos muy bonito, sedoso, y suave. Ver y good
Deanna W.
Covington, IN
Love Pantene, makes my hair shiny. I love the way it makes my hair feel, smells great
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Love this shampoo and conditioner it leaves your hair silky and soft very smooth
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
I use this conditioner on days when my hair is feeling lifeless and needs extra care. It targets brittleness, coarse and damaged hair like my own. The scent isn't the best but it is pretty long lasting. Overall I am satia with the results from using this product.
Karla G.
Edo. De Mexico
Un gran estilista me dijo que esta línea tenía todo para venderse como profesional , la empecé a usar y mi cabello cambió drásticamente 😍, antes usaba tresseme y me secaba el cabello y no brillaba como ahora
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this product make your hair oily?
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this good for controll of frizz?
Christelle S.
Is this good for dandruff?
lucy v.
mission , TX
Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ?
adriana m.
I've been looking for a conditioner for really damaged over processed hair, but each time I try something for intense repair it leaves my hair super oily! Does this product leave hair oily??