BY PANTENE

Care and repair for your hair with the help of Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, this strengthening conditioner (strength against damage) helps instantly rejuvenate damaged hair with intense repair for instantly silky strands. It even helps repair damage due to breakage for revitalizing results. So trust your hair to the experts, and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo.

• Is this good for controll of frizz?3 Answers
  • Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for dandruff? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Not my favorite product. Felt as though it left a horrible wax residue on my hair. It is cheap but there are soooo many salon quality products that you should be using on your hair instead. I would not buy it again.
Amber k.
Saint Albans, WV
I love the smell and how well it untangles my hair! I have really thick curly hair and I scrunch it everyday Pantene conditioner helps keep my hair from braking and getting dry.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I really really want one of these I've heard it really good it helps repair damaged hair I don't curl my hair allot anymore but since I curled it its taken forever to grow back :(.
member-c8b2d0c92
Asuncion, Paraguay
OMG! I love this hair product! It is the best .. the price is okey because it is not expensive and does a wonderful job, recommended for all those who want to try it because they will never fail
Daniela R.
Minneapolis, MN
Me encanta Pantene, y me encanta Intense Repair Pantene. Mi cabello ha tenido un par de problemas ahora con los cambios de temperatura, se me re secó horrible (vivo en una ciudad muy fría). Por lo que empecé justo a usar Pantene de nuevo en 🇺🇸 y fue sensacional! 😎
Sylvia V.
I love Pantene, leaves my hair smelling great, gives me tons of body and shine! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants beautiful looking hair.
Jessica G.
Pantene Expert pro v conditioner leaves your hair very soft. You can notice your hair shinier and healthier after a couple of uses and it also smells good
Rebecca P.
This is a great product. Unfortunately, I have to switch my shampoo/conditioner every couple of months. But i really loved my hair with these.
Rose G.
So I bought the set both shampoo and conditioner and what I would do was use the conditioner 1st then shampoo to avoid heavy hair
Amber M.
This is an ok brand. I feel it is too heavy and weighs hair down, at least mine it does. My hair is fine and brown.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this product make your hair oily?
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this good for controll of frizz?
Christelle S.
Is this good for dandruff?
lucy v.
mission , TX
Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ?
adriana m.
I've been looking for a conditioner for really damaged over processed hair, but each time I try something for intense repair it leaves my hair super oily! Does this product leave hair oily??