BY PANTENE

Intense repair for instantly silky hair.

Protect your hair from the stress of brushing and styling. Instantly help renew
damaged hair with our most intensely concentrated formula ever.

USAGE:

WHO: Created for those who seek an exceptional level of care to treat their damaged hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Daily to smooth, strengthen and nourish
HOW: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, comb through with fingers, focusing on the ends. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Lysine HCL, Methyl Tyrosinate HCL, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Red 33, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Is this good for controll of frizz?3 Answers
  • Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for dandruff? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Angela D.
I've been using this conditioner for a few months, but I don't think it's anything special. It works just like any other conditioner I've used. It doesn't repair an damage my hair has. I have dry, bleached hair. I don't think I'll repurchase.
Nicci B.
Pantene Expert Pro V Intense Repair Conditioner 169 Fluid Ounce I love this shampoo and conditioner. It is repairing my colored hair wonderfully. Leaves your hair very soft and silky
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
It makes my hair feel smooth and silky without the weight or not clean feeling! I really like it! At night sometimes I’ll just use the conditioner like a masque, it works great!
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
I have incredibly thick, wavy, coarse, long hair that's down to my mid-back. It's also color treated and bleached, i swim regularly in a chlorinated pool, and I live in a dry, desert area with a lot of pollution. As you can imagine, my hair is in pretty rough condition. It's very very dry, almost straw-like. I was at my wit's end, and about to just have it completely cut off. I have been using this, along with the matching shampoo for 2 weeks now, paired with the three minutes leave in conditioner (which I use once every 2 weeks) and the Overnight Repair serum. My hair has become soft, manageable, and my curls are nearly as frizzy. My husband also uses the Overnight Repair on his beard and says it's amazing!

The only thing I don't love about this conditioner is the smell. It's a bit waxy to my nose.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
ConditionerI like Pantene and it always smells so good. This one in particular seemed similar to other Pantene conditioners, but he appearance is different and more of a rich sweet smell (like a brown sugar) as opposed to a fresh soap or flowery smell. It leaves hair less dry than other Pantene conditioners, but-with my curly hair I prefer to use products made for my curls. It's just more manageable and easier to get my curls nice the next day without having to wash and condition daily. I did straighten my hair after using it, and it worked fine. My hair was soft and smelled good. Overall I loved the product for straightening, but it will not be something I can use day to day because of my curly hair type. Hope this helps someone out there!
Lauren M.
This product was okay. I've tried a lot of products similar to this because I color treat my hair often and I'm always looking to keep it as healthy as I can. This did indeed moisturize my hair but the difference was gone after the next washing...weird. Maybe it's just me. I think this is best for normal to dry hair that's not been colored.
Katie H.
Independence, KY
This conditioner is perfect for a weekly deep conditioning treatment. I typically used it one a week because I have fine hair that gets greasy fairly easy. For this reason, I try to focus on the ends to repair split ends. This conditioner is beyond safe for color-treated hair and can be oily if too much product is concentrated at the root. And most importantly, the smell is to die for! Love this shower essential!
Tasha J.
Conditioner is my thing because it helps with the dryness of your hair. It allows to maintain and keep the moister in on color treated as well as natural hair. The alternatives can not compare  to this conditioner because it is the best!! I am super satisfied with this product.
Allyssia S.
I personally loved using this shampoo (which is probably why you're wondering why I gave it such a low rating) BUT when I went to get my hair trimmed, I was informed that my hair had a LOT of build up that hadn't previously been there. And this was AFTER I had already had it washed and rinsed. The only thing I'd changed up was introducing this product to my haircare routine.
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
I was recommended this by my hair stylist after we sewed in semi-permanent hair extensions. I used it for about a month and I liked it!  I switched back to my Living Proof conditioner and noticed that the Pantene one might have weighed my extensions down a little. But still very moisturizing if you have dry, damaged hair!
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this product make your hair oily?
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this good for controll of frizz?
Christelle S.
Is this good for dandruff?
adriana m.
I've been looking for a conditioner for really damaged over processed hair, but each time I try something for intense repair it leaves my hair super oily! Does this product leave hair oily??
lucy v.
mission , TX
Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ?