BY PANTENE

Intense repair for instantly silky hair.

Protect your hair from the stress of brushing and styling. Instantly help renew
damaged hair with our most intensely concentrated formula ever.

USAGE:

WHO: Created for those who seek an exceptional level of care to treat their damaged hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Daily to smooth, strengthen and nourish
HOW: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, comb through with fingers, focusing on the ends. Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Lysine HCL, Methyl Tyrosinate HCL, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Red 33, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Is this good for controll of frizz?3 Answers
  • Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for dandruff? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Anhelica M.
Independence, MO
Makes my hair so soft and smells AMAZING!!! it's very long lasting smell and it makes your hair so volumized even when you straighten your hair you can count on Pantene to keep your hair out of damaged I am so satisfied !!!
I've tried quiet a few shampoos and conditioners but this one is one of my all time favorites I've been using it for about 3months now and it leaves my hair so soft it's amazing.I also bought the 3 minute miracle which I use once or twice a week and it's leaves my hair as if it never touched an iron

Bergineliz R.
I highly recommend this product for detangle your hair or use just a deep conditioner I been using this for months and I love it my hair is now more strong, shine and healthy and been growing a lot since I started using this deep conditioner.
Romaine H.
Cleveland, OH
This conditioner is perfect for my natural hair as a rinse out, as well as a leave with in conditioner. I love the thickness that keep my hair manageable and light, not heavy. I will definitely keep this conditioner as my go to seasons round! Love it!!!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Wasn't at all thrilled with this conditioner. After using, my hair still felt dry and it felt weighed down. The scent was ok but I didn't feel like it was a very effective conditioner at all. Highly dissatisfied.
Martina S.
I first use this conditioner a month ago and my hair its glad because i tríed it. You can see the diference with this prouduct and the alternatives . The packege its nice but no a wow. I definitly would buy it again but its expensive,but really amazing.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
It's really thick and hard to lather. However, it does condition your hair really well. I use it about every other night and run my fingers through my hair when I rinse it out and my fingers go through it easily.
Summer G.
I have went through so many conditioners and no luck with one that makes my hair smooth, soft, and beautiful for more than a couple hours. Until I tried this. By far my favorite. It's the only one I'll use now.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
It smells lovely but it is EXTREMELY thick. It is actually so thick it is hard to lather in your hair if you have really thick hair and then when you wash it out it makes your hair feel coarse.
Savannah S.
Griffin, GA
The smell is one thing that I love but the shine and how soft my hair comes out is another! I have long bleached hair and this does the job just right for me. I will definitely be buying some more 😀
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Does this product make your hair oily?
bea L.
Santiago de Chile
Is this good for controll of frizz?
Christelle S.
Is this good for dandruff?
lucy v.
mission , TX
Does this product leave tour hair Smoth after playing it ?
adriana m.
I've been looking for a conditioner for really damaged over processed hair, but each time I try something for intense repair it leaves my hair super oily! Does this product leave hair oily??