BY PANTENE

INTENSE MOISTURE * INSTANT SOFTNESS

Chronic dryness doesn't only affect how hair feels. When hair loses its moisture, it becomes duller, more unmanageable, and vulnerable to breakage. Our most intensely concentrated formula works to instantly quench hair with moisture without weighing it down.

USAGE:

WHO: Specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care to treat their dry hair.
Gentle enough for those who color.
WHEN: Daily to hydrate, soften, and nourish.
HOW: Massage into hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Intense Hydration Conditioner.

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, cocamidopropyl betaine, stearyl alcohol, fragrance, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, dimethiconol, sodium xylenesulfonate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, dimethicone, sodium benzoate, citric acid, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, tetrasodium edta, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, trihydroxystearin, trideceth-10, polyquaternium-6, polyquaternium-10, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, yellow 5, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, red 33, blue 1.

• I really like pantene products. But there are some that h...3 Answers
  • I've always enjoyed using this product but just want to m...2 Answers
  • How is the quality of the shampoo? Does it dry out the sc...10 Answers
Eva C.
I loves the sleekness of this product. The bottle is fabulous. It is super cheap to be so high quality I don't agree with several of the ingredients only because I am trying to go all natural. But it is one of the best hair care products out there for cheap.
Samantha S.
Buford , GA
I love this shampoo! It keeps my hair hydrated and soft without weighing it down or making it greasy. Some hydrating shampoos leave a gross film on your hair where it doesn’t even feel clean once it’s dry but this shampoo doesn’t!
Destiny P.
San Benito, TX
I'm really loving this shampoo. It smooths out my hair in the shower and can noticeably feel the difference. I have oily hair and it doesn't seem to make it worse or better. I'd definitely recommend this
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
This product is perfect for damaged hair. It smooths and detangles any hair type. It’s a little more expensive but worth the price. It has a great smell and will leave your hair healthy and happy!
Official S.
Tulsa
I got this shampoo as a set with it’s conditioner. Together they work fine. My hair was exceptional. The shampoo wasn’t perfect, but it wasn’t bad. I feel like you could find much better ones. It does work okay though
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
I think this is what I use. Honestly, Pantene changes their packaging enough that it’s hard to keep up. Regardless, all of their shampoo seems to smell great and leave my hair feeling great. I can only use every now and then. If I’m stressed or using a lot of other product, this will tip the scale and make me break out in hives.
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used Pantene products on my waist-length hair for years, but after moving to Las Vegas (harsh climate and super hard water) my normal routine wasn't cutting it. When I switched to the Expert line, everything was suddenly much healthier and smoother, just like before!
Erika C.
I actually received this product for free about a year or so ago in a VoxBox, when I was already a regular buyer of a higher-end salon brand (I was using Matrix Biolage Hydrasource). I was not expecting to like Pantene's expert intense hydration because I thought it would be vastly inferior to my current product, but tried it nonetheless. I was very pleasantly surprised when I realized that it actually leaves my hair softer and more hydrated than the product I was previously using. I thought it might be a fluke, so I kept using it a few more times to make sure, and I ended up buying the full size shampoo and conditioner of this line. I am still using it and happy with it to this day, which is a big compliment, because I normally get tired of hair products easily and switch to others.
My hair is long, medium thickness, I have lots and lots of hair and sometimes it gets frizzy because I live in a high humidity area. This Pantene shampoo and the matching conditioner really do make a difference and make my hair hydrated from the inside so that it is softer and frizzes a little less thanks to the hydration provided.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Let me start by saying that my hair is thin, very long, pretty straight and doesn’t have much damage (No coloring and rare heat tool use). This shampoo says that is provides “intense hydration”. Well, that’s obviously a good thing, so when I got this shampoo in my Target Beauty Box (June...late review haha), I was excited to try it. I must say, I think that this smells really nice. Sometimes I find shampoos try to throw in super sweet or sugary smells but this one is really nice - sweet but subtle. It lathers well too - which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it. Good - a nice lather is really satisfying and makes you feel really great about the shampoo, Bad - lather does not mean a shampoo is ‘working’ and usually indicates additional chemicals in the formula. But I digress… As for results, I can’t say I can tell much of a difference in my hair honestly. It feels a little more soft but that’s about it. I’m not sure how you measure the hydration level, but perhaps someone with more dry hair would be able to tell results better. All in all, don’t dislike this by any means but I wouldn’t seek it out to repurchase in the future.
Shai C.
This shampoo I received in a VoxBox in 2016 and it worked great on my initial trial. It targets moisture in dry hair by hydrating it. The scent smells like children's grape Motrin to me. It did clean my scalp and hair very well without stripping it completely, but I wouldn't repurchase again. After a couple more tries, it didn't seem to work anymore.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the quality of the shampoo? Does it dry out the scalp??
Nida S.
I have recently got this Shampoo and Conditioner from Target on sale because they smell AMAZING! But had anyone tried them? Are they really hydrating and good for dry brittle hair?
Kadi D.
Lenexa, KS
I've been looking for a step up in my shampoo and conditioner but not quite salon quality because it just ends up too pricey. Does this strike a good balance of price increase and quality increase from the normal Pantene products?
Yomaira V.
México
Que tan bueno es? Me interesa
Bia A.