BY PANTENE

Intense Moisture. Instant Softness.

Chronic dryness doesn't only affect how hair feels. When hair loses its moisture, it becomes duller, more unmanageable, and vulnerable to breakage. Our most intensely concentrated formula works to instantly quench hair with moisture without weighing it down.

USAGE:

WHO: Specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care to treat their dry hair.
Gentle enough for those who color.
WHEN: Daily to hydrate, soften, and nourish
HOW: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, comb through with fingers, paying particular attention to the ends.  Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Lysine HCL, Methyl Tyrosinate HCL, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Red 33, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Does this make your hair look greasy ? 2 Answers
  • Does pantene have a line for hair with the brazilian kera...2 Answers
  • I wanted to know does Pantene intense hydration condition...3 Answers
Official S.
Tulsa
I got this as a set with its shampoo. I liked the conditioner much more than the shampoo. They both weren’t the “expert pro” but they weren’t bad. I feel like you can find much better products, but this conditioner was good
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I received this product in a beauty Box. I love the way it made my hair feel and was incredibly lightweight. I think it's a good value for what they charge and I would purchase this again
Brittany B.
I have always been told by hair dressers that Pantene is one of the worst drugstore hair products to use. I randomly decided to try the expert collection and my hair hasn't been this amazing in in a while it blew my mind. I love this stuff it works on me just as well as my matrix but at a fraction of the price. I absolutely recommend this product to anybody their collection has something for every hair type.
Christine C.
The packaging was very sleek and stylish. Easy to use. I’m glad I was able to sample both the shampoo and conditioner and not just one or the other. Both are very fragranted as usual with most pantene products. Their scent is very familiar to herbal essences hello hydration(blue bottle), nut/buttery, except slightly more perfume-y/argan oilish. Lol. Hard to describe. But it’s a pleasant smell that is not overwhelming but it is noticeable when first opened. The shampoo consistency is tan more clear liquid texture compared to their normal white opaque look. It does have more gel-like smoothing feel when in fingers and hair. I'm not sure if its actually more moisturizing to the hair or it just feels slicker bc they’ve added more silicones to the product. But my hair felt very smooth and manageable and smelled great after just the shampoo. Not too clean, and not oily, and no residue feeling. thank you influenster for allowing me to test for reviews
Samantha G.
Got this sample for feee at a machine in #Wal-Mart and its great!! Smells great! It left my hair feeling really soft and full of moisture! I will definitely be buying it and the shampoo! Recommend trying it out.
Amanda L.
Berlin, NJ
I recently got to try the new Pantene Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. As soon as I received the product in the mail and opened the box I could smell the great scent. When I used the shampoo for the first time, I loved the smell. It is not overwhelming. I could smell a hint of what reminded me of coconut. I'm not sure if that's what it is. I wish the smell was a little stronger for how good it smells. The conditioner is not as strong smelling as the shampoo It made my hair feel instantly shiny and clean. The conditioner also detangled my hair. It did not leave that sticky feeling that some shampoos and conditioners do. I would continue to use it. My hair looks great with use. No frizz. It is healthy and shiny. I was able to test Pantene Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner for free but the opinions are my own.
jasmine m.
These products smell wonderful they do not burn my eyes at all they make my hair feel very clean after I'm done in the shower I can tell the difference after using these products
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
I am so happy that i had the opportunity in trying out the Pantene intense Hydration conditioner. Since I color my hair, blow dry and use the flat iron on my hair; my hair has become very dry and dull. I've tried deep conditioning before but really never added that shinny healthy look. The first time I tried the shampoo and conditioner I notice and felt the difference right away! After shampooing, I used the conditioner and I felt that it began to detangle my hair. Once I blew dry my hair I can see the huge difference; my hair was soft, shinny and it really tamed my dry ends on my hair. My hair looks and feels very healthy as well as smells wonderfully!! I get compliments on how my hair looks very nice and healthy!!
Tina O.
I've been using Pantene for years but this Pantene Expert Shampoo & Conditioner has made a huge difference to my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair extremely soft and shiny without weighing it down or leaving it greasy and it has also helped with my hairs thinning. My hair is so soft, manageable and frizz free. I use all of the collection and the shampoo leaves my hair clean,moisturized but never stripped, I also use Pantene Expert products before blow drying and my hair actually dried faster than usual and it was very smooth. I also use Pantene Expert finishing products to touch up my hair to keep it vibrant looking and shiny throughout the day. I Love this stuff.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.

This stuff smells fantastic! Initially I was going to give it three stars because it didn't do much for my frizz, but after a few more washes I opted for 4 stars. It left my hair soft and manageable and smelling great. I'm not a huge fan of the sulfates in this conditioner but it performs very well. I will definitely be purchasing more even though it will not take the place of my go-to hair products. I enjoyed the conditioner more than the shampoo so I am more likely to purchase this product again and stick with a different shampoo.
tisha t.
I have severely dry hair, will this restore moisture to my colored hair?
melissa P.
Are you noticing any more hair loss or breakage that normal?
Ang V.
How many times do you use this product before you start seeing results?
Maricela H.
South bend , IN
How many times a week should I use this?
Tori R.
Richmond, TX
I received this product in a box box and have used it 2 days in a row but does anyone know if it will help my dry scalp?

back