BY PANTENE

Intense color protection for instant, constant shine.
Our most intensely concentrated formula repairs surface damage from the coloring process to instantly enhance color vibrancy and help prevent color fade.

USAGE:

WHO: Created for those who seek an exceptional level of care for their colored hair.
WHEN: Daily to moisturize, protect and nourish.
HOW: Massage into hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse. Follow with Intense Color Care Conditioner.

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, cocamidopropyl betaine, stearyl alcohol, dimethiconol, glycerin, fragrance, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, sodium xylenesulfonate, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium benzoate, citric acid, trideceth-10, polyquaternium-6, tetrasodium edta, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, trihydroxystearin, polyquaternium-10, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, yellow 5, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, red 33, blue 1.

• Does this shampoo really protect the color in your hair. ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Melanie B.
Muskegon, MI
I got the shampoo and conditioner from influenster and I do love it, but I also dislike it! It smells great, it does what it says but it just wasn’t for me because it gave me really bad dandruff. But I would recommend if you use Pantene products and recently dyed your hair. It just wasn’t for me.
Hannah A.
I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. At first, I didn't like this shampoo. It didn't lather enough and my hair didn't feel clean. It had a gritty texture to it like I didn't shampoo it. I realized that I wasn't using enough of the shampoo. You need to use more shampoo than usual with this one. Once I used enough, I really started to enjoy using this shampoo. I like how clean it gets my hair. I'm trying to only buy cruelty free products, so I am not purchasing this brand of shampoo. If that doesn't bother you, than this is a great product if you have colored treated hair.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I give the shampoo five stars along with its counterpart conditioner. It's great for colored hair! The lather is perfect and thick. I think the quality for the price is better than comparable products. I would definitely buy it again!
florencia n.
I love pantene because it leaves your hair very soft and silky with a rich aroma. I use it and it is incredible that from one day to another you change the hair radically. I love him
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
To be honest, I have used Pantene products in the past, but while I respected the quality, they were not the right products for my dry, coarse, wavy, 80's every day hair. I was excited to be included in the recent Pantene campaign at #Influenster in which I received a complimentary bottle of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Expert Intense Color Care Shampoo in exchange for my honest review.
The verdict? I like it, a lot. After using it for several weeks along with its complementary conditioner, I have noticed that life of my hair color has been greatly extended and I don't notice my dark brown hair getting that lightened appearance. I appreciate the lightweight formulation and the way my hair feels silky after washing with its luxurious lather, not to mention that it smells delicious. My results are based on shampooing my hair every other day. I encourage you to try this for yourself.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
This shampoo is great. It smells lightly like coconuts. It lathers amazingly well. The shampoo is thick and creamy in texture straight from the bottle. It feels luxurious and rich. I wet my hair first then I used a small amount of shampoo in my hands. It lathered up right away in my hair. It was a thick and full lather which gave my hair some volume too. It rinsed out very well and left my hair feeling clean and soft. I think this shampoo would be great for anyone even though it is marketed for color treated hair.

**I received my Pantene Expert Intense Colorcare Shampoo for free, but this review and my opinions are my own. I provided an honest and unbiased review.**
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I received complimentary from influencer the new Pantene Expert Intense ColorCare Shampoo & Conditioner to try and review. From the moment it came out of the bottle I was impressed. The shampoo and conditioner was creamy and hydrating! My hair felt soft, and had no tangles whatsoever. Even my husband commented on how soft and nice my hair looked. It was a winner for me!
Lucia P.
This keeps my hair moisturized helps repair damages. I think it is better for dry scalp. It smells amazing, lasts 2-3 days. Makes my hair look naturally beautiful. I would definitely buy it again.
Kym B.
Richardson, TX
I color my hair on a very regular basis and I usually do it red so it does fade quickly but this shampoo does help. I am one of those that washes my hair every single day, so it's inevitable that it is going to fade quickly but this shampoo and conditioner does help to keep it from fading quite so fast and it smells really good as well as leaving my hair soft and shiny.
ismaray g.
Real lo impressive with this shampoo, makes my hair very soft and shiny with a delicious smell also makes some beautiful natural waves I received this product from influenster for free testing purposes but the opinion is my own
Amy W.
Does this shampoo really protect the color in your hair. I don't want my highlights looking dull.