BY PANTENE

Care for your colored hair with the help of Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Color Care Conditioner. Featuring one of our most concentrated Pro-V formulas, this rich, nourishing conditioner helps instantly enhance color vibrancy with intense shine. Trust your hair to the experts and use with Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Color Care Shampoo.

Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This shampoo help to keep color stronger and shines more when I use it. It does not look mate I get a shiny hair when I use it. :)
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
Tried using this and it was ok I don't like the smell and it seemed really hard to rinse all the way out. Won't buy again
Fauni D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Pantene! It's an awesome brand. I love both the shampoo and conditioner and it has a great scent to it
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
It made my hair so soft after coloring it, it also kept my color in for longer! It's very effective
Briean C.
Keizer, OR
This conditioner smells so good and it left my hair really silky, smooth and shiny. Love it!
Susana P.
Woodinville, WA
My hair is blonde and dry . I would like to used this product maybe it can help my hair.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
It is great for the hair
Makes my hair feel smooth and a nice smell. It looks good
Jessica B.
I have extremely long and thick hair. I always found it hard to find a good conditioner that would revive my dry hair after getting it dyed. I tried product after product. Including high end salon products. Nothing ever worked. I finally gave this a try and my hair felt so good after the first use. It helped my hair stay the true salon color while bringing life back to my hair. I highly recommend this product!
MARIAFERNANDA M.
BARRANQUILLA
When I begined to use that my hair took a shine; that looked like so beautiful, now my hair color keeps.
I love it
Kat
Santiago
Me deja el pelo suave y sedoso al mismo tiempo que cuida el color de mi cabello y que no se caiga tan rápido